GUI Shop

GUI Shop based on Economics. Supports NPC

Total Downloads: 11,476 - First Release: Aug 29, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2018

5/5, 38 likes
  1. Got this error throwing, any ideas?
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdShop' on plugin 'GUIShop v1.4.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.ShowShop (.BasePlayer player, System.String shopid, Int32 from, Boolean fullPaint, Boolean refreshMoney) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.cmdShop (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0Failed to call hook 'cmdShop' on plugin 'GUIShop v1.4.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.ShowShop (.BasePlayer player, System.String shopid, Int32 from, Boolean fullPaint, Boolean refreshMoney) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.cmdShop (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 

2. By category
    I'd like to divide the items neatly.
    Please tell me.

3. and show your json. file

edith : i think you have no the right shop Id

4. Not the ID.

5. than del the category

6. I don't think you know what's going on LOL. I'm gonna wait for Wulf.

7. Code:
     "Spawn Car": {
        "buy": "5000",
        "img": "https://d30y9cdsu7xlg0.cloudfront.net/png/152693-200.png",
        "cmd": ["spawncar $player.id save"],
        "cooldown": "10",
        "sell": "0"
    Codes doesnt seem to spawn in car - is it wrong
    if i do Spawn Sedan in console that works as admin but this doesnt for players.

8. @Wulf This error is happening with the latest version of GUIshop. When my players type the command, it throws the following error. I also have the latest oxide version. Any ideas?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could be anything inside the cmdShop method; it's a generic NRE, so something is null inside that method in the plugin.

10. Hmm, is that something I can fix? What am I looking for? Sorry, I'm a little confused.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not familiar with the plugin, so it's something I'd have to look at once able.

12. Ah okay. Thank you! I hope you have a great holiday with your family :) Take a break from us hooligans!

13. Hi,

I have a problem whatever i seem to do in the config it doesn't work and i read everything 1000 times but i just don't understand how to add items to the shop can someone please help me

Update ---> With a few items i got it to work after adding all these items and then when i save it i reload the plugin it resets the config i can't spot any mistakes myself maybe someone else does

Thank you

This is my config:
    { "Message - Bought": "You've successfully bought {0}x {1}", "Message - Error - Building Bloc... - justpaste.it

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  14. try this
    { "Message - Bought": "You've successfully bought {0}x {1}", "Message - Error - Building... - justpaste.it

15. Hello!

The prices in the shop, randomly changes :( Can u fix this? (i'll give for example for a furnace price 20 , than ingame 10 or 40 ) random. thanks

16. set "Shop - Balance": to false,

17. Hello,

Does anybody has Category Tabs in his GUIshop and will be so kind to share his .CS and .JSON files with me, please?? :)

18. I would give you mine, but I have to get my files on the ftp first and I cant just yet.

19. Krazy does yours work with categories
    Every time i tried to use categories the shop prices kept changing on their own.
    I would say set an item at 500 cost and next time i went in it would be like 750 or 850 and go up everytime i went back.