GUI Shop

GUI Shop based on Economics. Supports NPC

Total Downloads: 11,478 - First Release: Aug 29, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2018

5/5, 38 likes
  1. I keep getting this error anytime someone tries using shop and it's becoming an issue. I've did fresh installs. deleted all .json's related to gui shop, and still getting these errors.

Code:
    (13:23:44) | Loaded plugin GUIShop v1.4.4 by Nogrod / Reneb
    (13:23:48) | [Logger] Only Headshots (76561198386981053) ran command: /shop
    (13:23:48) | Failed to call hook 'cmdShop' on plugin 'GUIShop v1.4.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

2. 프로그램에 매장 판매 목록이 없습니다.
    그래서 나는 사고 사고에 대해 아무 것도 할 수 없다.

3. This plugin could use "limits" on how many items can be bought. For example, player buys hundreds of lower cost items to recycle. Adding cooldowns or increasing price slows down the really active players but really hurts the casual folks. Putting a limit on how many each person can buy would really help the situation. the limit data could be saved in a file like entitylimit. server owners would purge this manually on wipes like we do with cooldown data.

4. yeah i tryed the fix to show 10 per page but errors up for me also. would be nice if the GUI could have a work over to show the items similar to serverrewards but still work the same way would make it look alot better :D anyone want to have a go at it hehe

something similar to this Screenshot

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2017
  5. I updated to the latest Economics and I am getting decimals in my shop now. How can this be fixed? Tried to mess around with the prices, but they are still messed up.

Untitled.png

Code:
    {
      "Message - Bought": "You've successfully bought {0}x {1}",
      "Message - Error - Building Blocked": "You cannot shop while in building blocked area.",
      "Message - Error - Command Multiple": "Can't buy multiple",
      "Message - Error - Cooldown": "This item has a cooldown of {0} seconds.",
      "Message - Error - Cooldown Amount": "This item has a cooldown and amount is limited to 1.",
      "Message - Error - Invetory Full": "Your inventory is full.",
      "Message - Error - Invetory Slots": "Your inventory needs {0} free slots.",
      "Message - Error - Item Doesnt Exist": "WARNING: The item you are trying to buy doesn't seem to exist",
      "Message - Error - Item Not Set Properly": "WARNING: The admin didn't set this item properly! (item)",
      "Message - Error - Item Not Valid": "WARNING: It seems like it's not a valid item",
      "Message - Error - No Action In Shop": "You are not allowed to {0} in this shop",
      "Message - Error - No Action Item": "You are not allowed to {0} this item here",
      "Message - Error - No Buy Price": "WARNING: No buy price was given by the admin, you can't buy this item",
      "Message - Error - No Chat Shop": "You may not use the chat shop. You might need to find the NPC Shops.",
      "Message - Error - No Econonomics": "Couldn't get informations out of Economics. Is it installed?",
      "Message - Error - No NPC": "The NPC owning this shop was not found around you",
      "Message - Error - No Sell Price": "WARNING: No sell price was given by the admin, you can't sell this item",
      "Message - Error - No Shop": "This shop doesn't seem to exist.",
      "Message - Error - Not Enough Items": "You don't have enough of this item.",
      "Message - Error - Not Enough Money": "You need {0} coins to buy {1} of {2}",
      "Message - Error - Not Nothing": "You cannot buy nothing of this item.",
      "Message - Error - Redeem Kit": "WARNING: There was an error while giving you this kit",
      "Message - Sold": "You've successfully sold {0}x {1}",
      "Shop - Balance": true,
      "Shop - Shop Categories": {
            "Scrap": {
                "buy": "320",
                "img": "https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/0/03/Scrap_icon.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/50?cb=20170721095804",
                "item": "scrap",
                "sell": "12"
            },
            "Animal Fat": {
                "buy": "32",
                "img": "https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/d/d5/Animal_Fat_icon.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/50?cb=20151106060911",
                "item": "fat.animal",
            },
            "Cloth": {
                "buy": "12",
                "img": "https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/f/f7/Cloth_icon.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/50?cb=20151106071629",
                "item": "cloth",
                "sell": "4"
            },
            "Metal Ore": {
                "img": "https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/0/0a/Metal_Ore_icon.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/50?cb=20151106060814",
                "item": "metal.ore",
            },
            "Stones": {
                "buy": "24",
                "img": "https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/8/85/Stones_icon.png/revision/latest?cb=20150405123145",
                "item": "stones",
                "sell": "8"
            },
            "Sulfur Ore": {
                "img": "https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/2/22/Sulfur_Ore_icon.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/50?cb=20151106061904",
                "item": "sulfur.ore",
            },
            "Wood": {
                "buy": "12",
                "img": "https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/f/f2/Wood_icon.png/revision/latest?cb=20151106061551",
                "item": "wood",
                "sell": "4"
            }
        },
        "Shop - Shop Icon Url": "",
        "Shop - Shop List": {
            "chat": {
                "buy": [
                    "Scrap",
                    "Animal Fat",
                    "Cloth",
                    "Metal Ore",
                    "Stones",
                    "Sulfur Ore",
                    "Wood"
                ],
                "description": "You currently have {0} coins to spend in this market",
                "name": "Marketplace",
                "sell": [
                    "Scrap",
                    "Animal Fat",
                    "Cloth",
                    "Metal Ore",
                    "Stones",
                    "Sulfur Ore",
                    "Wood"
                ]
            }
        }
    }

Attached Files:

6. Heavy spam of this error right now. It's whenever someone tries accessing shop.

Failed to call hook 'cmdShop' on plugin 'GUIShop v1.4.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Failed to call hook 'cmdShop' on plugin 'GUIShop v1.4.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

7. im made category
    but dont respond botton

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2017
  8. I am having the same issue: Basically as you buy an item from the shop, it ends up recalculating the price for buy/sell of that item. Which is not what i'm wanting to happen with the shop. Set, static prices is what i'm looking for. Anyone know how to disable this feature of dynamic cost recalculation?

9. "Shop - Balance": set to false

10. Hello!

Can i ask, when i give prices in the json file for the items. thats why changed after a bit time for crazy prices? thanks!

11. Shop -Balance set to false then your prices stay how u config it.

12. Please tell me how to make other categories appear on the first screen

13. not a good idea - it messes up shop prices

14. what do you mean?
    i mean other category tab

15. Getting this after the update..
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512697485][/DOUBLEPOST]No fix yet?

Attached Files:

16. GUIShop.cs(95,22): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.LoadDefaultConfig()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultConfig()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    c:\games\\1363\ruste\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    GUIShop.cs(893,35): warning CS0429: Unreachable expression code detected
    GUIShop.cs(895,17): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those are warnings, not errors.

18. im getting errorsr i belive

Code:
    (02:23:23) | at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.ShowShop (.BasePlayer player, System.String shopid, Int32 from, Boolean fullPaint, Boolean refreshMoney) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.OnUseNPC (.BasePlayer npc, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

19. getting this when doing /shop or talking to npc shop

Code:
    (20:42:41) | Failed to call hook 'cmdShop' on plugin 'GUIShop v1.4.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (20:42:41) | at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.ShowShop (.BasePlayer player, System.String shopid, Int32 from, Boolean fullPaint, Boolean refreshMoney) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.cmdShop (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (20:43:55) | Unloaded plugin GUIShop v1.4.4 by Nogrod / Reneb