GrTeleport

GrTeleport allows teleportation using the map grid reference. It can also tell your where you died.

Total Downloads: 2,855 - First Release: Oct 29, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 7, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. Not sure what you mean by group config. I'm using the plugin with defaults. I never changed anything in the config or otherwise until this issue came up. Also, people have used it before, but I never heard of issues.

2. Noticed tonight via another player that he spawned into a rock. I Tested it and yes I spawned into the same rock he did. I restricted it after that. FYI :)

3. Yeah it happens less often than before but still the odd time

4. can not restrict anymore?

5. Also having the same issue. Had to uninstall cause people build their base in the rock. Hope it gets fixed, really love this plugin

6. this mod is not working. players can spawn inside houses even if i have config correct. Also rectrict dont work anymore. I have triend earlier version, same happend.

7. You can add zones here, or use the '/addzone q3' chat command, must have 'oxide.grant user carny666 GrTeleport.admin'

Do you get an error in the console?

It works perfectly for me. Please tell me what it says on this line in your config. You may need to keep the 'ZZZ123,YYY666' in there. I have a newer version that has that removed from the messages but I am trying to fix the inside-rock-spawn dealy.

**Please post your config.**

{
    "groupData": {},
    "CooldownInSeconds": 15,
    "AvoidWater": true,
    "AllowBuildingBlocked": false,
    "LimitPerDay": -1,
    "RestrictedZones": "ZZZ123,YYY666,Q3",
    "DistanceToWarnConstructions": 15,
    "AllowableWaterDepth": 1.0,
    "DisplayDeathLocation": true,
    "SecondsBeforeTeleport": 10,
    "MinHealthForTeleport": 40.0,
    "MinThirstForTeleport": 40.0,
    "MinHungerForTeleport": 40.0,
    "MinTemperatureForTeleport": 0.0,
    "MaxTemperatureForTeleport": 39.0
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2018
  8. I have this: i spawn in both blocked and open building with cupboard without and with admin perk

{
    "AllowableWaterDepth": 1.0,
    "AllowBuildingBlocked": false,
    "AvoidWater": true,
    "CooldownInSeconds": 15,
    "DisplayDeathLocation": true,
    "DistanceToWarnConstructions": 15,
    "groupData": {},
    "LimitPerDay": -1,
    "MaxTemperatureForTeleport": 39.0,
    "MinHealthForTeleport": 40.0,
    "MinHungerForTeleport": 40.0,
    "MinTemperatureForTeleport": 0.0,
    "MinThirstForTeleport": 40.0,
    "RestrictedZones": "ZZZ123,YYY666",
    "SecondsBeforeTeleport": 10
    }

9. You don't have any restricted zones, you can add them with '/addzone q3'

Buildingblock restriction uses the builtin players.IsBuildingBlocked function, passing the location we want to check if said player is building blocked or not.

That said, are there any circumstances in which this 'being able to teleport to building blocked areas' occurs or is it always every building blocked area. because as I said, it works for me. Any information would be stellar at this point.

*Maybe tall buildings only?
    *Maybe just compound type areas?

One other thing... if the player is an admin/moderator (outside the 'GrTeleport.admin' on the mod) they can teleport anywhere.

10. got it to work somehow - thanks

11. somehow?

12. Great plugin and is simple for players to use which is a plus for me.
    But sometime after teleporting to another area I and other players have found that they can not interact with crates doors boxes or anything. If someone shoots somebody nothing happens and they will not die. This happens enough to be a major problem and I see no errors in any logs. If I disconnect when this happens I come back to server where I was before like I never teleported.

13. Makes no sense to me. I can look into it this afternoon, but I can't understand why this would happen as a result of this plugin.

edit: I can't reproduce the problem on my end. Makes it difficult to debug.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2018
  14. Check what other plugins you are running I suspect it is an issue with some other plugin not being happy post GRT teleport. I have used GRT on six plus servers with no issue like this, so I suspect it is a plugin interaction issue.

15. Code:
    01:50 [Info] [Logger] Tanki (76561197984580089) ran command: grt.prevspawn True
    01:50 [Error] Failed to call hook 'ccGrtPrevspawn' on plugin 'GrTeleport v1.1.10' (Exception: ccGrtPrevspawn spawnGrid was not initialized. 0 spawn points available.)
      at Oxide.Plugins.GrTeleport.ccGrtPrevspawn (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GrTeleport.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

16. Try the regular chat command first, it initialzesi the grid spawn points. I'll look when I have a few minutes.

17. anyone having issues teleporting to wrong grt locations on map ? We are, we type in one location and it takes us to another.

18. Yes I have after 4/5 update it always sends me to a grid that I did not put in the /chat. Once I looked in the logs they said Grt could not find o13 that I wanted to go to and it sent me somewhere else.

also Update from post about " after teleporting to another area I and other players have found that they can not interact with crates doors boxes or anything".

Seems that giving more Ram to rust on the server box fixed this and has never took place since.Go Figure

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2018
  19. The problem since today's update is that Garry swapped the letters and numbers on maps, so if you enter "q8" you are taken to "h16" - H is the eighth letter of the alphabet, and 16 is the position of Q. That seems like a pretty quick fix for the plugin but do the substitution in your head for now.

20. ok, glad to know its just me having issues. :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1522993704][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I ain't got time for dat! :) lol