GrTeleport

GrTeleport allows teleportation using the map grid reference. It can also tell your where you died.

Total Downloads: 2,855 - First Release: Oct 29, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 7, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. carny666 updated GrTeleport with a new update entry:

2. That is an awesome addition to help admins reset for the coming wipe. Great work!.

3. That's just brilliant thank you! ;)

4. Awesome!!! Getting better and better. Now can we add a /list command so players know where they can go, or maybe a gui with a list?

5. Hello,

Code:
    grt.prevspawn
    doesn't work for me.... no error in console.

Latest oxide

6. GrTeleport.admin must be granted to the user.

I.e

Oxide.grant user carny666 GrTeleport.admin

If that's already the case, I'll check when I get home. Please report back if the permission has been granted and the console command still doesn't work.

7. Ok I'l try after, thanks.

edit: so, permission is granted but nothing then grt.prevspawn typed in consol....

I need to be death? incapped?

Code:
    grt.testpos
    return: i don't know

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2018
  8. That's weird, I only have the one server I can test on and it works for me.

Have you tried deleting it and reloading it? It generates the grid reference as it's loaded initially. Check for errors around then as well.

9. It's a fresh install... no error in logs file...

edit: ok work after reinstall, strange...

other bug:
    Steam Community :: Screenshot

About the grt.prevspawn command, if I die on the map, will it bring me back to where I died?

I did not understand the functionality ...

10. No, it's used by admin to cycle through all the usable grid points. If desierabe I can add that functionality.

the bug, if you're referring to the {words} tokens.. yeah my bad I'll fix that in the next version.

11. Oh ok.

Yes please :)

edit: ok thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2018
  12. Hello dear carny666. Your plugin is one of the best of oxide. Players of my server are just happy to receive such a tool for traveling on the map.
    I sincerely thank you for such a wonderful work. The plug-in is definitely one of the best in the game. I have a request or offer for you, I do not know what it is). Please add time before teleportation. A few seconds before jumping. If it is possible to specify the exact number through the configuration file, it will be just fine. And if it can be specified different for different groups of users will be super! This will prevent players from running off the battlefield instantly. I did not have time to check whether the palgin is working during the raid block, but just in case, I'll ask you to add to the configuration the ban on teleportation during the raid block that gives the plug-in NoEscape. And the last request, prohibit teleportation if the player is frozen / hungry. It is desirable through the configuration file. I understand that my ideas may not be to everyone's liking and therefore I ask you to do all this with the possibility of customization. I understand that my ideas may not like everyone, and therefore I ask to do this through a configuration file so that people can have a choice. Thank you very much for your knowledge and your clever head)

13. I can look into these.

14. carny666 updated GrTeleport with a new update entry:

15. Only thing you seemed to miss was the colour of their underwear. You have been very busy!

16. Code:
    (01:05:14) | Failed to call hook 'CanTeleport' on plugin 'GrTeleport v1.1.7' (Exception: GridIndexFromReference Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.GrTeleport.GridIndexFromReference (System.String gridReference) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GrTeleport.CanTeleport (.BasePlayer player, System.String gr) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GrTeleport.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. We got that this when a player did /town
    Code:
     Failed to call hook 'CanTeleport' on plugin 'GrTeleport v1.1.7' (Exception: GridIndexFromReference Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.GrTeleport.GridIndexFromReference (System.String gridReference) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GrTeleport.CanTeleport (.BasePlayer player, System.String gr) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GrTeleport.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (21:41:09) | Failed to call hook 'CanTeleport' on plugin 'GrTeleport v1.1.7' (Exception: GridIndexFromReference Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Seems to be colliding with NTeleportation.

I dropped and recreated the json as the old one was not good, here is my new one:
    Code:
    {
      "AllowableWaterDepth": 2.0,
      "AllowBuildingBlocked": false,
      "AvoidWater": true,
      "CooldownInSeconds": 5,
      "DisplayDeathLocation": true,
      "DistanceToWarnConstructions": 30,
      "groupData": {},
      "LimitPerDay": -1,
      "MaxTemperatureForTeleport": 59.0,
      "MinHealthForTeleport": 1.0,
      "MinHungerForTeleport": 1.0,
      "MinTemperatureForTeleport": -30.0,
      "MinThirstForTeleport": 1.0,
      "RestrictedZones": "ZZZ123,YYY666",
      "SecondsBeforeTeleport": 5
    }

18. Code:
    (15:21:28) Failed to call hook 'CanTeleport' on plugin 'GrTeleport v1.1.7' (Exception: GridIndexFromReference Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (15:21:35) | Failed to call hook 'CanTeleport' on plugin 'GrTeleport v1.1.7' (Exception: GridIndexFromReference Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

19. FYI, I switched back to the previous version and haven't seen any errors.

20. I belive we can get this fixed... ?