GrTeleport

GrTeleport allows teleportation using the map grid reference. It can also tell your where you died.

Total Downloads: 2,855 - First Release: Oct 29, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 7, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. Thank you. :)

NTeleportation -http://oxidemod.org/plugins/n-teleportation.1832/ allows us to create custom groups which we use for VIP and other ranks on our servers. This then lets us set individual cooldowns and daily limits per group for both /home and /tpr. It's not really documented on the NTeleportation page, but through trial and error we managed to work out how to do it. I've attached our config to this post for you to look at and hopefully this will help - if not, please ask questions!

BTW - was my assumption correct about the TC in a rock pushing a player somewhere else in the same gridref? As soon as we find a problem rock we'll try it ourselves, but if you think it will work?...

Attached Files:

2. carny666 updated GrTeleport with a new update entry:

3. carny666 updated GrTeleport with a new update entry:

4. Okay, I think I messed up in my explanation of the groups (I think I might have used the wrong terminology) and I'm really sorry.

In the example NTeleportation.json there's a section for cooldowns that looks like this:-

Code:
      "VIPCooldowns": {
      "nteleportation.vip": 15,
      "nteleportation.vip+": 12,
      "nteleportation.vip++": 9,
      "nteleportation.vip+++": 5,
      "nteleportation.topdog": 0
      },
    In practice each of these different vip (er... tags? not groups) become permissions that I then assign to existing groups (admin, moderator, default, vip, vip+, vip++, vip+++) with many players already in them. So I would then do in the console:-

oxide.grant group vip nteleportation.vip
    oxide.grant group vip+ nteleportation.vip+
    oxide.grant group vip++ nteleportation.vip++
    oxide.grant group vip+++ nteleportation.vip+++

Each of the players in the vip group would then get given the cooldown etc of nteleportation.vip which in practice would override the "default" group that they are also already in. If they were also in the vip+ and vip++ groups, they would get those better (shorter) cooldowns etc - I'm not sure of the exact mechanics of how NTeleportation does it but I'd imagine it did it by shorter is better (I don't know).

I'm not exactly sure what's happening at the moment, but even with the admin permission I'm being told that I've used all my grTeleports for the day, and I think it's because I'm also in the default oxide group (as everyone is).

Or have I got this completely wrong? I've just done another all nighter and I might not be thinking straight. ;)

5. I think I have supplied just that..

In Rust, in chat, as GrTeleport.admin:

/setgroup vip 5 100

...gives a group called vip a 5 second cooldown and 100 as the daily limit, -1 would give unlimited.

you can add any group with any name you want, then:

oxide.group add vip
    oxide.usergroup add carny666 vip

I have fixed a few minor bugs.

6. carny666 updated GrTeleport with a new update entry:

7. Yes, I can confirm all working. I don't what I was doing last night and I think I was just too tired to be thinking straight.

It's an absolutely fantastic plugin as I've been wanting to give something like a direct /tp to players but always thought it a bit too OP - this is just right. It gets them near without getting them in.

I've cautiously limited its use to start with on PvP via the cooldowns and daily teleports - I'll ease up and increase the limits when I see everybody is okay with it. On the PvE server it's perfect for full use and I can already see ahead to next wipe when I can remove the /warps which will then save some set up time.

Thank you! :)

8. carny666 updated GrTeleport with a new update entry:

9. carny666 updated GrTeleport with a new update entry:

10. In the Duel its help to get free weapon and armor. Players just type /go C6, or any other index on map G, and he is teleport out of the duel full armored. How to block use hook on the duel? I block use command "/go" in Duel:

if (arg.Args.Contains("/go"))
    {
    DuelPlayer dueller = arg.Player()?.GetComponent<DuelPlayer>();
    if (dueller == null) return null;
    if (dueller.canDoSomeThings) return null;
    SendReply(arg.Player(), cantTp);
    return false;
    }

And command /go not work, but if write /go C6 - its work... How to block all greed index on map when player on duel?

11. I don't understand.

12. @carny666 I love this plugin but would like to request for a hook to be added so @nivex can stop players TP'ing direct to the grid with the Dangerous Treasures in it as atm you can take the grid ref and drop (TP) right on top of the box which I would like to stop and keep players running / moving manually to the box.

13. Where is the usage information stored on how many times a player has used teleport?

I tried to clear the usage for a player using /clearcooldown {player} but that only cleared the cooldown time, not the daily usage limit.
    Is there a location where the information on usage is stored so I can go in and change it manually?

A useful command would probably be to add a /clearlimit {player} so the daily limit can be cleared for a player or all players

14. That data is stored in memory and clears (or should) when you restart the plugin. I'll add a command to reset the daily limit when I get some time.

15. @carny666 : ??? No reply, how rude...

16. carny666 updated GrTeleport with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1517006513][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I think its fixed. I wanted to test it but I had other non-rust issues.

17. Awesome. How hard would it be to add hooks for NoEscape, and possibly to input "allowed" zones, instead of "restricted"?

18. I don''t know about the hooks.. I'd have to talk to the developer. Your other request is doable.. just to be clear.. you want to configure a list of available grid points and deny travel to the others?

19. From my same request for RandomWarp in the NoEscape plugin Q&A: No. Tell LaserHydra that he needs to add a custom hook like "CanRWarp" to allow other plugins to block rwarp. All of the plugins that NoEscape supports have a hook like this. I've no clue what that means, though, and I never got a response from LaserHydra.

And Yes to your other response: Allowed grid points instead of Restricted.

Thank You

20. I'm going to add a command for admin '/clearzones' which will clear the zone list or set them all. It's easier.

Code:
                        if (Interface.CallHook("CanGridTeleport", player, spawnGrid[index].GroundPosition) != null)
                        {
                            player.ChatMessage(lang.GetMessage("CannotGridTeleport", this, player.UserIDString));
                            return;
                        }
    ...has already been added.