Give

Moved

Total Downloads: 21,434 - First Release: Oct 21, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 35 likes
  1. /giveme "Thompson BP"
    what new command?

2. If possible, I would also like an updated version to be able to spawn the BP version of an item.

3. Blueprint Manager | Oxide

4. Is there any permission? When I try to use it in chat /give or /giveme commant the system answer "You are not allowed to use this command"

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure this uses the auth levels in Rust currently, not permissions.

6. It works trough RCON commands but not in game chat. How can I fit it?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need the auth level that the commands are set to, ie. 1 or 2.

8. I understand but how exactly I do that? I have the same configs as posted here.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to be owner with Rust.

10. This is my server and I'm in admin group. Isn't that enough?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need auth level with Rust, being in an Oxide permission group would not help for this plugin.

12. My host is Gameservers, and that appears to give me issues with admin rights etc.

Is there a command i can use to grant a custom group the rights to use it?
    Thanks!

Doh! moment... ownerid in cfg file was missing for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2017
  13. I want to spawn the blueprint item; not just give the weapons. Unfortunately the "Give" plugin isn't working for me. I'm using it as intended: /giveme "Assault Rifle BP". It works in the sense that it gives me the Assault Rifle; not the blueprint item. Is there any way this can be fixed or will the plugin have to be updated? Thanks.

14. Is there a way to blacklist particular items from being given this way?

15. can't give any BP. It gives the tool instead of a bp...

16. hello is there a way to add my mod team to be able to use this, as it says they dont have premission

17. So my server had a problem with a mod giving them self m249 claiming they took out heli. He admits and was demoted. But we used the given plugin which has no permission just auth level. I set that auth level to 2 now because I set moderatorid for them but the admin's cant use /give but I want them to be able to. So how do I change auth level of the group admin to 2? Or just change auth level of the player without them being owner if I cant do groups.

18. Giving blueprints don't work.

19. Permissions doesn't work. I am both oxide admin and rust admin, just says I am not allowed to use command

20. Is it possible to give a recycler to a player and it be in their inventory?