FriendlyFire

Toggle friendly fire on/off for Friends API

Total Downloads: 12,857 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. Ok! but friendly fire is auto disabled with friends? peoples just need invite others players?

2. Sure it's right friendly or not friendly that is the question ^^ i go do this update again thx to the team. Seblard this plugin run fine for you i mean that do the job?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Friendly fire is disabled for friends if the FriendlyFire setting is set to true in the config. You'd add friends using the commands shown on the Friends API Overview page.

4. "Friendly fire is disabled for friends if the FriendlyFire setting is set to true in the config" OMG !! meanning true disable the plugin effect? and false to be not damaged (active effect plugin)?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, that's what the 'ff' command toggles.

6. well ok then it seem i really got a problem with this one...

7. How can I remove a title from a player that i dont want on his name

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin doesn't do anything with titles.

9. I know but i am just trying to find someone that can help me

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Look to the plugins you are using that modify the chat, if you can't figure it out, then please post a thread in the appropriate discussion section, not this thread, with your plugin list and details.

11. WUUUUULLLLFFFF !!!!! i'm so sorry that run fine with false (in configfile) !! but that mean something wrong then the tittle plugin "Friendly Fire" mean no damage with a friend right? by this way why revert the plugin command that make me mad !! (and stupid) my reason have sense is when FF true = no damage have good sense not FF false = no damage that have no sense I'm wrong? Gn:)

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I haven't changed the setting or command function since I took it over, it's always been set the same. FriendlyFire true = friends can take damage, FriendlyFire false = friends can't take damage; that's how friendly fire works. When you hurt a friend in a game, it's called Friendly Fire.

13. bouh for me the commands a revert to what must it do but ok you know your job ^^ i been set that in the old version far ago that run as /fff enabled by the too friends guys must type the commands then you do no take damages when enabled with your friend and you can was stay friend and be damaged again without remove friend in list, but now it's a new version and i been make the time to understand how it run with your help.
    PS: my english is sad :/ ^^

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Like I said, I haven't changed how it works.

15. Yeah i understand but it's weird thank for all

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure how it's weird, it's a simple command to enable/disable friendly fire for the entire server. All this plugin does is prevent friends you add from being hurt when you attack them, if friendly fire is disabled.

17. Many errors
    Code:
    [7/6/2015 1:39:33 PM] [Oxide] 1:39 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerAttack' on plugin 'Friendly Fire'
    File: FriendlyFire.lua Line: 59 attempt to call method 'ToPlayer' (a nil value):
    http://pastebin.com/aywTgCMM

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What Rust protocol version are you using this with? You can check using the "version" console command.

19. Console: Oxide Version: 2.0.1134, Rust Protocol: 1289
    [DOUBLEPOST=1436276402,1436256019][/DOUBLEPOST]I enabled logging (debug = true) as there will be an error I will lay out at a forum.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1436277225][/DOUBLEPOST]http://pastebin.com/Q7SG9wmx