FriendlyFire

Toggle friendly fire on/off for Friends API

Total Downloads: 12,837 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. Domestos submitted a new resource:

Friends Friendly Fire - allows you to enable/disable friendlyfire for friends

Read more about this resource...

2. Not detecting the Friend API:

Code:
    > oxide.load 0friendsAPI
        [Oxide] 11:25 AM [Info] Loaded plugin FriendsAPI (v1.0.0) by #Domestos
    > oxide.load friendsfriendlyfire
        [Oxide] 11:26 AM [Info] Loaded plugin Friends Friendly Fire (v1.0.0) by #Domestos
        [Oxide] 11:26 AM [Info] Friends Friendly Fire: error - FriendsAPI not found
        [Oxide] 11:26 AM [Info] Get it here: http://oxidemod.org/resources/friends-api.686/

3. Domestos updated Friends Friendly Fire with a new update entry:

bugfix

[DOUBLEPOST=1414348275][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sry my bad.

4. Code:
    [Oxide] 10:39 PM [Error] friendsfriendlyfire: [string "friendsfriendlyfire.lua"]:35: attempt to index field 'HitEntity' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
  5. I'll look into it. Does it affect the functionality in any way?

6. Not that I know of, just keep seeing it pop up in my Logs. Don't have any friends online at the moment, just randoms, but none of them have complained of any issues with it.

7. I think i know whats causing this, i'll post a fix in one or two hours when i get the time for it.

8. Domestos updated Friends Friendly Fire with a new update entry:

bugfix

9. Does it work with the newest update of Rust?

10. I dont see a reason why it shouldnt but i havent tested it.

11. Still able to kill friends with this plugin[DOUBLEPOST=1414967615,1414873802][/DOUBLEPOST]Mughisi was able to get godmode to work fully now.m can you get this to do the same?

12. It still works on my testserver. Make sure you have everything updated and configured correctly.

13. how can i use it for all players?

14. [Oxide] 8:03 AM [Error] friendsfriendlyfire: [string "friendsfriendlyfire.lua"]:37: attempt to call method 'ToPlayer' (a nil value)e]
    I am getting this error allot. is there something serious or not?

15. Are you using the newest version of the plugin?

16. Wasnt able to recreate it. Everything is working fine for me.
    Can you try figuring out in what situations exactly this error pops up together with a list of plugins you are using?

17. I keep getting these and I got 5 in a row and my server crashed :
    I love this plugin and really need it but what is causing this error

[Error] friendsfriendlyfire: [string "friendsfriendlyfire.lua"]:37: attempt to call method 'ToPlayer' (a nil value)