FriendlyFire

Toggle friendly fire on/off for Friends API

Total Downloads: 12,837 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The ff.toggle is meant only for admin right now, it toggles it for the entire server.

It should be fixed in the next update. :)

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. Code:
    [Oxide] 3:49 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerAttack' on plugin 'Friendly Fire'
    File: FriendlyFire.lua Line: 63 attempt to index upvalue 'friendsApi' (a boolean value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have Friends API installed?

5. Hi today :) you mean next update from oxide or server or the plugin only? cause i been try again with this last update 1.5.2 and alway same issue on or off doesn't do anything (damage taken) and maybe because my host got a cache something blablabla idu of TCA i'm not sure if when i change version without a restart some lua files good take change, if someone other can confirm the issue is persist?

6. hi no we don't, it worked before the update and now its not

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It requires the Friends API plugin, always has.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434220676][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Do you have the Friends API installed? I confirmed with another dev that it is working.

8. Damnn :/ Friends API installed Version 1.2.3 yes idk the problem...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
  9. Hi, i am an administrator of the server found in the console ff.toggle - no warning was not. NPA server command / ff I was not available. How to enable friendly fire?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn't a command, it's a permission. You grant it to a user or group as shown in the Overview. All the command that uses that permission does is toggle the FriendlyFire setting in the config from true to false.

11. well must I grant user too? not only the group that depend the user of the group?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Either would work fine.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

14. Is this compatible with the Clans friendly Fire?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, this is for Friends API as stated on the Overview.

16. Can you please add a notification for when people add and remove people from friends list, it sends a message to the other player they added / removed.

Also would be nifty, if this linked with IO Map as well.

Thank you.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin doesn't send the messages, Friends API does. You'll need to request/discuss it under that plugin's thread. I'd recommend using Rust:IO Friendly Fire if you want integration with Rust:IO.

18. Ahh okay thanks, I'll do that.

19. I was able to modify the script to allow both clans friendly fire and this, by modifying the script name, the command, and each instance of "Friendly fire" to "FFriendlyFire" and "fff". They both now work wonderfully together on my server.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I never said it wasn't possible, I just said it wasn't supported. ;)

I don't see a reason why you'd need both installed.