FriendlyFire

Toggle friendly fire on/off for Friends API

Total Downloads: 12,837 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The status issue is not from this plugin, that's from Rust. I'm looking into the other error you are getting. If you are having an issue with Chat Mute, please use that plugin's thread.

2. I think all the errors are connected with the status problem as well. WULF, I just restarted my server and everything was fixed!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1442721279][/DOUBLEPOST]@Wulf What I think happened was Rust had a silent update or something, because when I hit shift+tab it was 10x faster then when it was usually taking like 5 seconds, and that could have been the cause for the global status provocation.

3. not working

4. Respected Wulf, could you little change the Chat Command Console and Command Chat for the plugin Friendly Fire.
    For example: not /ff - but /frf. Because as this plugin command intersect with teams plugin "Rust:IO FriendlyFire", and I would like that they were both working. Or, if you explain to me in short, how to do it myself - I will be very grateful. Because I read Oxide API Reference but could not understand how to change it. If I try to load both plugins - "[Error] Failed to load plugin 'FriendlyFire' (multiple sources found)"

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That error is actually that you have multiple plugins named that installed, not related to the commands.

You can however use the version I posted here: Friendly Fire | Page 8 | Oxide. It has a config option for the commands.

6. Yes, it helped. Thank you Wulf!

7. The FF is'n working in new update (10/03)

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you getting any errors?

9. How do i give all of my members permission to use this /ff?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There's an example for that usage on the Overview.

11. Code:
    [Oxide] 11:20 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerAttack' on plugin 'Friendl
    yFire v1.5.3'
    File: FriendlyFire.lua Line: 59 attempt to call method 'ToPlayer' (a nil value):
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2015
  12. The plugin is not working on my server... I tried to download older versions but It simply wont work. I can't even get a error on console.

13. Eat

Eat

Max +1

14. Add a command
    /ff on
    /ff off
    only for one player and not a global!

15. ^^ surely not all must be friend :p

16. Trying to iron out any errors which are causing unnecessary load on the server. Are you able to take a look at this?
    Code:
    [Oxide] 8:53 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerAttack' on plugin 'FriendlyFire v1.5.3'
    File: FriendlyFire.lua Line: 59 attempt to call method 'ToPlayer' (a nil value):
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 \

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2015
  17. Ya the FF only works sometimes and disbales other times, the plugins moody, any ideas?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin relies on the Friends API. Any issues are most likely from it.

19. Ok thx ill contact that dev, and if i dont have RUSTIO does that matter?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust:IO doesn't have anything to do with the Friends API or this plugin.