FriendlyFire

Toggle friendly fire on/off for Friends API

Total Downloads: 12,837 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The /friend command is provided by the Friends API, not this one. This plugin is just for the friendly fire aspect.

2. Yea but this one relies on Friends API right?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, it shows it as a required dependency on the Overview.

4. So what happened was players werent adding friends first in order for this plugin to work.

5. I don't see any errors happening.. but I am being told by my players that friendly fire is not working on the server. Here are my dad, config, and plugin files. I also have Friends API loaded and running.

Attached Files:

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have Friends API installed, the latest .cs version not the .lua version?

7. Yes, I just reloaded all the plugins a few minutes ago. I will reply in an hour when I have a chance to test it myself.

8. I'm having the same issue, I have the FriendlyFire.cs and my players are telling me it isn't working, I have the FriendsAPI installed and working properly

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you getting any errors in your logs? What have you done to test it?

10. Failed to compile: FriendlyFire.cs(102,38): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `unixTimestamp' does not exist in the namespace `Facepunch.Math'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

11. Same for me

12. Nogrod updated FriendlyFire with a new update entry:

13. So any resolve to this issue? I am also having the issue where friendly fire is not working. Theres nothing else to read??
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463031017][/DOUBLEPOST]I have updated it and its not working, the script itself works when you type /ff, but people still take damage etc

14. there any way to leave friendly fire not default on the server for everyone. and that when someone 's friend is removed automatically remove them friendly fire at 2 at a time. the problem is that getting left the default for all. but when you remove the friend he can shoot and the other not because still the friend in . there would be no way to do that would remove the friend is at 2 when you remove it ? to stay active always friendly fire ? not if I understand and do not know if you should go here or in section api friend . someone help me?

15. What i must install? FriendlyFire: Rust:IO is not present. You need to install Rust:IO first in order to use this plugin!

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're likely using the wrong one, see Rust:IO FriendlyFire for Rust | Oxide.

17. All we've done is load the latest versions, of which there is no errors in compiling and running, and they don't seem to function. It's from the update fix the FacePunch crew put out to counter the bug in resources sharing. Has to be.

18. first i install
    Friends API for Rust plugin
    and install this plugin.
    next, friend add each other
    and enter '/ff on' or '/ff' but
    show like this
    'friendly fire is not available.'

19. Hi ! I have problem with your plugin !

I have an EU server and i need to have multiple lang files for players.
    It's possible to have a lang file for your messages please ?

Thanks

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It already has a lang file, oxide/lang/FriendlyFire.en.json. You can create addition ones too, just name them by their language code like the English one is.