FriendlyFire

Toggle friendly fire on/off for Friends API

Total Downloads: 12,837 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. Why my FF doesn't work? I've a clan and i can hit all my clan and the same for others clans.. There are no errors in my console, but doesn't work :(

2. >> Toggle friendly fire on/off for Friends API ;)

3. When FF is ON or OFF, i can kill my clans and my clans can kill me.. and this is the same for all clans! There are no errors.. :(

4. Will this plugin work with zone manager?

Disregard...I got truepve to do what I needed.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2017
  5. Plugin is loaded sucessfully but not taking affect ingame. @SkaaYz has got the same problem.

6. It does only work together with FriendsAPI plugin.

7. (05:25:12) | Failed to call hook 'cmdChatFF' on plugin 'FriendlyFire v2.0.2' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

8. Rust:IO up to date.
    Friends up to date.
    FriendlyFire up to date.

Friendly Fire is off no matter if config is set to true or false, clan mates still hurt each other.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488603464][/DOUBLEPOST]I found the solution (at least for my server). FF used to run off Rust:IO, now it seems to only be using Friends.api, and the people complaining about FF not working didnt have each other on their /friend list.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2017
  9. Right reading is knowing:
    Screenshot_16.png

This FF version here was always for FriendsAPI, and nothing else ;)
    Link to FF for RustIO >>> Rust:IO FriendlyFire for Rust | Oxide

10. Just Edit Friendlyfire.cs on line 139: .IsAdmin)))) need to be .IsAdmin))

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated FriendlyFire with a new update entry:

12. [03/10/2017 00:40:18] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatFF' on plugin 'FriendlyFire v2.0.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

I get this and will not let me activate

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you provide the full error from your oxide/logs please?

14. log.txt
    Was this? :)

15. The dated log file in the Oxide/logs folder should have the full error, not the log you posted.

upload_2017-3-10_8-11-8.png

16. While I turn on or off the ff nothing works. Quickly update

17. HitCon does not display the damage with friends
    HitIcon for Rust | Oxide
    if you remove FF, then it works. please do support HitCon

18. I have the updated versions of both FriendsAPI and FriendlyFire. I have /ff toggled so that my friends are safe and have added them using the /friend add command in-game. They have done the same but we both take damage when we hit each other. If members are in a clan then ff works fine but if they aren't in a clan but have added people using /friend add then they still take damage. There are no errors recorded in the logs. Can someone let me know how I can fix it so that FriendlyFire works properly?