FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,009 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

2. how to explain. when another player loot airdrop instead of its name in chat appears my name. and vice versa when I loot airdrop the player sees his own name in chat and not matter who loot airdrop.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466324176][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for the quick response. I go check)))

3. Once i added the distance to this message, i did forgot to change this part in the code...thx for the info about that, a bad mistake :p

4. Now all is well thank you.
    You can also add in the configuration name of the player who caused the airdrop?

5. You mean at thrown supplysignal?

6. Yes. the name of the player who caused the

7. Its currently shown in the console. Do you want this info additional private only for admin displayed in chat, or as broadcast to all?

8. broadcast chat for all.
    as a plugin SupplySignalAlerts

9. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1466332468][/DOUBLEPOST]You need to check byself, which msg types you let active and which not. The new msgs will only be active in chat at this state, and not available per GUI...so it could be, you have to many msgs for one event, is what i want to say :p
    I'll will optimize this later

10. When using any explosive broadcasts a message in a chat that was caused by the airdrop

11. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1466339502][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sorry...forgot an pair of '{}' :p

12. Standard airdrop is not disabled and continues to come flying. Maybe not configured in the configuration that is. The timer is 60 minutes but fly airdrop every 30 minutes and one is not broadcasting message in a chat that has taken off, and that it started to loot. With the second all is well.
    again sorry for my english

13. That all together the inbuilt Airdrop, i would suggest, because this in not controlled by the plugin...
    seems i need to justify the remove-routine....I'll check this

14. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

15. This one's bitter sweet for me man. It drops smooth, the landing effects are clever, control of the drop rate is excellent. Hell, it even worked perfectly with the Airstrike plugin using the squad formation, where AirdropExtended fucks up after the missles are fired and scatters the planes all over.

There's only one thing stopping me from using this instead of Airdrop Extended, and that's the fact I use BetterLoot. Without the plugin-side ability to config loot, and forcing it to run off LootConfig, I can't justify myself to make the switch, because it's going to require re-setting up an entire config of loot tables.

It's your plugin to do as you wish, and who knows maybe someday I would switch anyway, but I've had bad experiences with LootConfig so I prefer to stick with what works for me. Just know forcing it to run of a certain other loot plugin means you exclude a certain portion of servers.

It probably wouldn't be hard, considering AE already has it so you have a good referance. The guy who made it would probably OK you using the loot coding if you asked... worth a shot right?

Not only would this make it inclusive to all servers, more importantly you wouldn't be relying on another plugin. Say LootConfig breaks in an update, you're then stuck with no custom loot option until it gets fixed, which is rather inconvenient.

Overall though, excellent work on this plugin. :)

16. Hey Smoke, thanks for your extended message.
    Actually, The SupplyDrop is only populated by the servers LootSpawn tables itself. At the moment the drop collides with ground or anything else, the container will be resetted, and filled of with the internal servers table. I could implement a switch, to disable this function, but this would not solve your 'problem'´atm. As of using Betterloot, you vould use LootConfig beside it, ot would not interference BetterLoot, as of the fact, that LootConfig does only change ONCE on start the servewrs Loottable, and BetterLoot does change this on demand for every spawned barrel or crate. Thats why i did gave an extended tutorial on the FAQ section of FancyDrop.

As i understand, you use the loot configuration of AE. I do actually a complete re-design of BetterLoot, which gives then, planned os far, an extra LootTable for AirDrops and HeliCrates, which should solve this missing part of FancyDrop.

17. I have a slight problem with using Notifier plugin. He is broadcasts a into the chat when to throw airdrop. When I call it using the SupplySignal get an two broadcast chatting. When airdrop throws the timer then all is well.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466443990][/DOUBLEPOST]it is not such a serious problem for me but I would like that he did not repeat the notification

18. The double post of Notifier could be in the fact, that the plane called by the signal gets a transformed position to set hright and right distance and so on. All other planes run through the same function, but i think the time between these functions is great enough that the "OnAirDrop" event is called twice.
    To solve this in your way, you could atm only deactivate this function by notifier and use the notifications by FancyDrop. Do the notifications by FancyDrop met your needs?

19. Thank you. probably I will do so

20. Why not just add a loot section to this one for airdrop? Better Loot runs fine as is. You coudl even make a better Heli plugin than the ones available for loot on that.