FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,009 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. ahaa....okay...so this means you'll need to update ,right? :p I will test it with private and without Hook

2. Yeah I'll do it tonight

3. Can you add support or even code it inside your plugin, that supply drops will be droped in configuratable radius arround smoke? SupplySignalRandomizer plugin with airdrop isnt going good, and your plugin is looking sweatwell! :) would be nice - BTW the light at night is awesome!

4. I'll put it on the TO-Do list.

5. I like this plugin. I don't know if it fixed my current problem with airdrops being non-existant on my server, but I do know I was able to call an airdrop to a random location. Thought that was cool. However, when I did it again after I set a timer, it says its coming, but never does. I even called an airdrop to drop on me, but still nothing. Is it because I set a timer? Also, I set the timer to 2 hours. So does an airdrop happen every 2 hours?

6. The plugin has per default the timer enabled and removes per default the inbuilt airdrop. This means, the inbuilt RANDOM AirDrop-Event does not happen and only the FancyDrop-Timer is active by your settings. DEfault here is one player-minimum and between 30 and 50 minutes.
    You can test the drop simply by chat with '/droprandom'. This should call ALWAYS a plane regardless of any timer-setting.

7. Well it's not really calling any plane. Like it worked the first time I used it, but then the other two times my Info Panels plane icon would turn green, then after 5-10 seconds, it'd turn back to grey. So not sure why its doing that.

8. I wrote you on private, i could help you direct if you provide me your server IP.

9. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

10. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

11. @Fujikura requesting min adn max airdrops per plane, like i want to have timed airdrops to have ability to throw down 1 or 2 or 3 supply creates, also would be good if there was ability to set if drop to one location (like in radius 100) or to drop randomly, ege one by one from each other lets say 200-300 radius (depending on map size) ?

12. what? I'll try to summarize: option for multiple to all drop activities, right?

13. not to all :D only to the timed/standart one :) Supply signals will have still one drop, but look, lets say I have timed airdrop to happen every 60 minutes, and I want to have posibility to set min. drops to 1 so its allways 1 drop and max to 3, so there is chance that instead of 1 drop (box) will spawn 2 or 3 boxes :) And only to timed one, not to mass airdrop and supply signal drop ;)

14. Okay, i understood..I'll see what i can do there to keep it clean and fast...

15. Oh sure :) I like the quality more then quantity so np if its problem to have it ;)

16. Jepp, the aim on this is always to get it work lagfree, precise, and with the minimum of code

17. Hi do you know where to find list of all /fx/ ??

18. I believe this could help you perhaps: PrefabSniffer for Rust | Oxide
    I personally did an export from gamemanifest.

19. Are you able to set the amounts of crates to be dropped

20. Is planned to implement this...Was not included up yet because its no ootb supported function of the cargoplane.