FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,009 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. I noticed a typo in the config file:

Code:
      "Loot": {
        "ItemSlots to use total - maximum": 12,
        "ItemSlots tp use total - minimum": 6
      },
    ItemSlots 'to' use total - minimum

2. :p Yep, i know...but..a change is to complex...when I rewrite this, you would need YOU to change manually to delete the line from config^^
    I'll do this on a later bigger Update ;)

3. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

4. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

5. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

6. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

7. sorry getting this spammed in console now - ver 1.2.10 '
    furnace
    largewoodbox
    largewoodbox
    furnace
    largewoodbox
    furnace
    largewoodbox
    largewoodbox
    smallstash
    furnace
    largewoodbox
    largewoodbox
    furnace

thanks

8. uhh..soorry...debug output :p...bad mistake

9. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

10. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

11. If you with to use BetterLoot 2.0.0 and the Option to modify the SupplyDrop spawn by BetterLoot, plase set this setting to true:
    Code:
    "Do not touch the slots and loot": true

12. Having this error occur now and then. Not sure what is causing it.

Code:
    (15:29:57) | [Oxide] 17:30 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnExplosiveThrown' on plugin 'FancyDrop v1.2.11' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (15:29:57) | [Oxide] 17:30 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

13. This can be is an Oxide version Error. You should reload the current version, it should get fixed then.

14. Hm. I tried reloading the plugin to no avail. :c

15. Can confirm -- having the same errors here.

16. I meant reload Oxide binaries ;)

17. Not sure what you mean by that. :/ I have the latest Oxide on my server and have restarted a couple times now, still see the error frequently.

18. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

19. Hi; we keep getting the same person with "PLAYERNAME was looting the airdrop"

Does this meant they are hacking or that the airdrop vanished / timed out when he was looting?