FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,016 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. The FancyDrop inbuilt custom loot option is as near a possible to server mechnanics. Its for sure hard stuff :p
    It would give with the right configuration always the best weighted loot. But it can also very easy misconfigured, that the weighting has no real effect anymore.
    AL had so far only the option to provide one item setting for all dops together. With this update it's nearly the same like before, but now being able to support different lists for different types, which also are seamless to be combined with the other functions for each drop, like using also static itemlists and customloot in a drop :)

2. I got a question just in general is someone updates a plugin how do i install it without have to redo everything i edited in the config??

3. If a new config is required, you will be unable to keep the old config setup. However, most plugins create a .old version of the config so you are able to copy over the settings.

4. If player throws supply using RMB like sticky grenade, drop calls at (1.5 0.1 -1.5) does not matter where is the player on the Map, the drop place the same, at the center of the Map

5. What would I need to do to just use the light and explosion sound when airdrop lands. I also want to be able to use the commands to call airdrops. Basically I just want to remove the alerts in chat that show who is looting and how far you are away etc. I also use alpha loot. Will this plugin work along side it as I already have my airdrop loot configured on there. Thanks in advance.

6. Are you guys talking about mixing random airstrikes with the daily airdrops or called drops? I use the airstrike plugin too and having it used with fancy drop would be awesome. I love giving my players surprises! :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485007262][/DOUBLEPOST]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485007319][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Was just updated for use with alphaloot. Which is glorious!

Thank you Fujikura!

7. > What would I need to do to just use the light and explosion sound when airdrop lands.
    You mean to re-use what on other stuff what the plugin uses or to activate/deactivate those things on FancyDrop?

> I also want to be able to use the commands to call airdrops.
    Which commands do you aim to?

> Basically I just want to remove the alerts in chat that show who is looting and how far you are away etc.
    The "Notification" part of the config does hold those options to set it like your needs. If you miss something special not in there, then tell me.

> Will this plugin work along side it as I already have my airdrop loot configured on there. Thanks in advance.
    On activation it does create the lists based on severs default tables as itemlist, one list for each droptype. You can ask deeper AL related questions direct on my service-site, simply open an ticket.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485020064][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Curreently both plugins are compatible with each other. Also the use of supplysignals is aligned with AirStrike plugin, if you meant those things.
    For any other functions you see not working together, plz let me know.

8. Using RMB send supply signals somewhere else... how can I fix this? Thanks.

9. Idk. I could not reproduce this after testing it.

10. Alright, thanks for looking into it.

11. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

12. i might have done something wrong but Fancy drop did not create a folder in the config section of plugins ? I had deleted the cs file and config json file expecting the plugin to create a new config file ?

13. Its complete enough to delete the config and reload the plugin to create a new config, if needed.

14. Is it possible to add an option to FancyDrop that enables you to set a static location for the "timed drop"?

15. Nope, its complete rnadom calculated. You might use a counter time based plugin to call a drop everytime amount of time x to the location (x,z).
    The command overview provides the needes command options. Then you only need a plugin that can call these timer based.
    Fancydrop has only realtime and gametime based options to provide such functions. In yor config you find already some predefined defaults.

16. Would you be able to post your loot table config, your table is perfect for what i want when some one throws down a supply signal

17. At this time, over an half year ago btw, the plugin had no own loottable option :p

18. Ok, How do i make it to where when you throw down a supply signal, it uses a custom loot table. I want it have rockets, c4 and stuff like that.

19. Code:
          "supplysignal": {
            "additionalheight": 0,
            "crateAirResistance": 0.7,
            "cratesGap": 50,
            "despawnMinutes": 15,
            "fireSignalRocket": false,
            "includeStaticItemList": false, ///  <<< needs true
            "includeStaticItemListName": "supplysignal", // <<< the list-name from the config
            "includeStaticItemListOnly": false, // << true would only use this list
            "itemDivider": 2,
            "maxCrates": 1,
            "maxItems": 6,
            "minCrates": 1,
            "minItems": 6,
            "planeSpeed": 100,
            "useCustomLootTable": false
          }
    Code:
      "StaticItems": {
        "DropTypes": {
          "supplysignal": {  // <<< your desired list