FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,016 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. i didnt know if that was the default :) ....i have a little problem my rocket signal isnt working for the airdrop its deffently enabled but not doing anything

2. The default drag value of the rigidbody of the supplydrop is 2.0.

3. RAI

RAI

how will I make it slower? just increased the 2.0?

4. i guess so dont hold me to it but if you put it at say 5.0 should take about 5 mins to hit the ground lol

5. correct.

6. RAI

RAI

Thanks everyone :)

7. i run latest version, i have made no editing to files.
    i want to use Fancydrop together with better loot, but i cant figur out how to configure loot lists to be the same, so drop is containing the items i want, and exlude those i dont (eg. attire and SAR).
    how do i edit to accomodate this?

8. You need to modify the json file of BetterLoot for SupplyDrops, and enable the supplydrop function in the BetterLoot config. Then its doing it.
    FancyDrop needs no change for this in the config, it checks alone if BetterLoot is used with enabled supplydrop function.

9. hi guys..just using this plugin and inside de drop is sooo poor...it gives like 1 hat and pair o trausers. How can i setup ramdomly without using custom list?? lots of thanks!

10. I installed the latest version of this plugin last night and it worked fine. Now airdrops are spawning with nothing. (I am using the BetterLoot config for the drop loot)

11. When it first worked, and now it stopped working, then you probably misconfigured any part of the configs...check again what you've changed, or make some backup copies of the configs and try then with new generated default configs.

12. One supply signal spawns in more then 1 Airplane

13. Yes i can 2nd that..i can throw 1 supply signal and get 2 calls.Also the planes are very very high up in the sky.

14. Yeah, I came here to report that, too.

Also, the crates spawn incredibely high. It takes forever until they hit the ground. Could the spawn height be broken? And is there a dropping-speed-setting?

15. They are broken atm we sit and wait for the fix

16. lol yup just noticed it hahah no shoots and 10x higher in the air

17. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

18. hey fujikura,the plug in looks good for the double air calls but they still spawn 10000000ft in the air

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2017
  19. ignore this removed AAA and it's working

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2017
  20. At loading it tells you the plane flight height...what is listed there?