FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,016 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. What exactly does this mean Fuji? How is it compatible? I have the Plane Crash plugin.

2. I'm just finishing up the update

3. Ok? lol I'm confused. If it's what I think it is... I'm gonna jump for joy lol

4. The wait is killing me lol. I love you and K1lly0u's plugins. Really great Devs that give great support as well. Thank you for all the hard work!

5. Fuji, there is an issue. You see, when someone votes on my server. They get a supply signal. Well, I made the speed of the supply signal plane much faster than the massdrop ones. But the supply signal plane is still flying at the same speed as the others. Can you please fix that? Gonna be too OP if they can vote, call the plane in and then just shoot it down. Thanks

Not sure if this is a bug with your plugin or K1lly0u's. May be conflicting, not sure

6. as mentioned in the planecrash ovewview, if you have it set to apply to all planes pc will override planespeed set by anything else

7. Got without PC no such issue. Maybe you should, like K1ll did already mention, check the setting for which plane types it is applied to.

8. I have plane crash set to all planes. That's the only setting his plugin has when it comes to planes. It's either all or just 1.

9. exactly, pc has its own flight controller, therefore making it unusable with standard plane behavior. the allplanes option was added per request to turn any plane into a crash plane, so it will override any standard plane behavior and run its own. if you want planes to be a different speed via options in fancydrop then disable the allplanes option. the chances of hitting a fast moving/high altitude plane is extremely small

10. I see. Ok well thanks for the response. I changed the voting rewards just so no one takes advantage of the plugin.

11. We are already discussing some more precise integration to fullfil such needs...We should go more in detail on the PC plugin page then.

12. Much appreciated

13. "FancyDrop detects any active usage of populating SupplyDrops by BetterLoot and does then deactivate ALL actions on changing the lootcontent."

Does this mean that it deactivate BetterLoot from populating the supply drops?

If so, how do I add the hazmat suit back into the drop as I haven't been able to find it listed in the droplist.

14. That means, BetterLoot does then do the job to spawn the loot.
    and the shortname is
    Code:
    hazmatsuit

15. RAI

RAI

Hello, can anyone tell me how can I change the drop speed of the supply drop? I want it to be the rust default. thanks :)

16. hiya go to your oxide config folder and look for FancyDrop.json the go down to line 25,42,60,77,94,111, and look for "crateAirResistance": 2.0, i belive its this so if you change it say to 1.0 it should drop faster.

17. RAI

RAI

what is the default air resistance of rust? because 2.0 is a little bit fast haha.

18. im not to sure what the default is just have to play about with it untill you find the right speed i am going to test on 1.0 now i will let you know. how long do you want it to take for a airdrop to land

19. its exact that, 2.0

20. RAI

RAI

I want it to be the rust default, i want it to be slow. Currently mine is 2.0 right now.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485781528][/DOUBLEPOST]Why it seems to fall faster? when no airdrop plugin it falls slow.