FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,016 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. the airdrop dont come with any item

2. Using any loot plugin? Latest FancyDrop version? already treid it wit a clan config (and data file is using customloottables)?

3. i'm using better loot with customloottables true

4. You could check if the drop does come with loot by disabling the use of supply_drop in BetterLoot config. To sort out the possible reasons.

5. Hey, is there a chance you can add a Airdrop plain limit in the sky. So it will que the plane until the crate has touched the ground. If you all ready have this but private, how can I buy it?

6. You mean like in AirdropExtended for sure... I was asked for it already some time ago, but it would complicate the whole plugin and needs also some deeper SupplySignal handling...

7. Alright, I'll add you on steam today at some point. Thanks for the reply

8. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

9. The config is a little confusing, How would I go about creating a custom loot table with C4 and Rockets? I used Timed Execute so every hour I could call a mass drop that will drop C4 & Rockets but I can't work out the config.

10. Example parts from the config, which would use only items from the static item list "massdrop":

Code:
          "massdrop": {
            "additionalheight": 0,
            "crateAirResistance": 2.0,
            "cratesGap": 25,
            "despawnMinutes": 5,
            "fireSignalRocket": false,
            "includeStaticItemList": false,
            "includeStaticItemListName": "massdrop",
            "includeStaticItemListOnly": true, // <<<<<<<
            "itemDivider": 2,
            "maxCrates": 1,
            "maxItems": 6,
            "minCrates": 1,
            "minItems": 6,
            "planeSpeed": 60,
            "useCustomLootTable": false
          },
    Code:
            "itemList": {
              "explosive.timed": 4,
              "grenade.f1": 10
            }
          },
    The setting "itemDivider" could split the given numbers of the itemlist to make it more or less random amount.

11. daft question keeping it very simple how do i add items to the fancy air drop tables i want to add it to spawn 1 smoke signal

12. TBH I had the same problem trying to tackle the LottTable as well... Since it's a static list you want to add, I found it easiest to just add the item you want to the static item list...

Which drop type would you like to add the smoke signal to?

13. i want it to drop around 2 signals every so many random drops any drop is good the timed one

14. Okay, so under includeStaticItemList of each drop type, you want to set this as true.

Then, under each drop type's static item list you should add "supply.signal": 1, and the list should then look like this:
    "StaticItems": {
    "DropTypes": {
    "regular": {
    "supply.signal": 2
    }
    },
    }
    },
    "supplysignal": {
    }
    }
    }
    },

15. is this in the config or data file they both look simular includeStaticItemList

16. That is for the config file. You should see the static item list within the config if you continue to scroll down. Just replace it with the supply signal and it should spawn that.

17. all working great thanks anyway to make this so its random and it dosent give 1 every drop

18. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

19. You're the best!!!! But that's also kind of annoying... I spent ages figuring out FancyDrop tables and I now don't need to. :p :D