FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,016 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Rust and Oxide, you're outdated.

2. did you update before???

3. I have Fancy Drop on my server and I just updated Oxide yesterday. When I put the console command 'ad.toplayer hyper' it doesn't work. This is what shows up, ad.dropplayer hyperCommand not foundCommand not found.

4. Thanks for all of your great work ! :)

5. You're welcome :)

6. Help please

[Error] Failed to call hook 'dropDropOnly' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.4.3' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

(10:07:32) | [Oxide] 11:07 [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Object].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.createSupplyDrop (Vector3 pos, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 cratesettings, Boolean notify, Boolean notifyConsole, Vector3 start, Vector3 end) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.dropDropOnly (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(10:07:33) | [Oxide] 11:07 [Error] Failed to call hook 'dropDropOnly' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.4.3' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

(10:07:33) | [Oxide] 11:07 [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Object].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.createSupplyDrop (Vector3 pos, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 cratesettings, Boolean notify, Boolean notifyConsole, Vector3 start, Vector3 end) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.dropDropOnly (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. You did changed your config in the part of the DropSettings toooooo much and did remove anything needed.
    Mainly it has some fallbacks for some parts of the options, but on this time not there where you did edit the file ;)

8. Is there a way to randomize the loot amount? like set a min and max and it will RNG within those parameters? Also I have tried changing the amount of HQM in them but it is still 50. that is a little op considering my server is only a 3x gather.

9. The custom loot data is complete based upon the internal used loot-calculation system. That system does'nt support min and max values.
    Changing this default...
    Code:
        "HQMetal_Large": {      "metal.refined": 50
        },
    ...to any other number should change after save and reload of the plugin.

10. If I want speed, resistance, height etc to be default (vanilla), what's the settings?

I tried
    "Multiplier for (plane height * highest point on Map); Default 1.0": 1,

but the plane is so low it flies through mountains, everything seems faster than vanilla to, but it could just because the plane flies so much lower, even with 2.

11. Its based on the map highest point, ehat the terrain data gives back. You xcan set it to 2.0 as generic setting for all, and every drop-type has also a modifier based on that to raise or lowr down this value. The default plane speed for the inbuilt drop was at ~70 i believe.

12. I played around a bit with it and found some decent settings. Great plugin!

One thing,

"maxCrates": 2,
    "minCrates": 1,

results in 1 crate every time (expected a random number between 1 and 2), while

"maxCrates": 2,
    "minCrates": 2,

results in 2 crates.

Not a big deal though.

13. Thats probably caused by the Random.Range function...It does not really give back a real random amount on such low differences.
    It depends mainly on current time and some other values. There's unfortunately no real alternative to use.

14. "maxCrates": 3,
    "minCrates": 1,

results in 1-2 crates

I looked at AirdropExtended by Wulf;

cratesBehavior.TotalCratesToDrop = Oxide.Core.Random.Range(_context.Settings.CommonSettings.MinCrates, _context.Settings.CommonSettings.MaxCrates + 1);

probably why he put +1, because with min = 1 and max = 2 results in 1-2 drops, but I'm not sure

Also from documentations:

Description
    Returns a random integer number between min [inclusive] and max [exclusive] (Read Only).

Note that max is exclusive, so using Random.Range( 0, 10 ) will return values between 0 and 9. If max equals min, min will be returned.

Unity - Scripting API: Random.Range

So Random.Range with int parameters will never return the upper limit itself.

15. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

16. @Fujikura error when typing in-game /dropdirect Brko

Code:
    (23:20:29) | [Oxide] 23:20 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cdropDirect' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.4.4' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    (23:20:29) | [Oxide] 23:20 [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Object].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.cdropDirect (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    EDIT: hmmm I changed rocketspeed from 25 back to 15 and no error :p

17. I also tried with 25 on mine, had no problems in console...

18. Yeah I just tested speed 50 and no error, tested again 25 and no error also :p SO not sure what happened ;) Anyway all is ok ;)

19. Where do I enable massdrop?

20. In config lol :p and before you will ask more, there is chat and console command for it - how about to read overview of the plugin? Everybody did.

I allways wonder how bad quality shity servers people run when they just dont read simple overview and just ask silly questions...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2017