FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,016 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. hrmm. I wonder what could be making it not show everything in GUI. Is it not supposed to show in GUI when announcing the landing and distance, or when its being looted? Those are the ones that are showing in chat and not in GUI.

2. The GUI is only used to announce incoming planes....its not used to give feedback when a drop is landed or looted.

3. Ahh I see. Thank you for the clarification. Then the next question would be is that something that could be added as an option to have turned on or off? i I try to not fill my chat with all the notifications from the plugins. Plus my players seem to like the GUI announcements

4. Need 1-2 examples to understand your request complete.

5. For instance I would like the notifcations that an airdrop is being looted by player XXX to be announced in GUI instead of normal chat
    Same thing for when a drop lands and it tells you how far and which direction. Would love those to be shown in GUI instead of chat.

6. Thats not possible by interaction with GUI announcements...
    The "drop being looted" info has as range dependency, an the "Drop landed one" consists of player relevant content. Each one has another direction.
    The use of the GUI can only be used for messages equal to each player.

7. Ok thank you for the quick responses. Love the mod by the way.

8. can you make this work with councle command to player use $player.id because if matching players names it sends to wrong person

9. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1480820531][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Test it and tell me if it fits your needs ;)

10. Thank you so mutch... Works

11. You're welcome :)

12. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

13. Hello,

Is there something required to enable the droplight on landed airdrops at night other than "remove Light once landed": false and and "use SupplyDrop Light": true in the config? .. Mine don't appear to be working.

Thanks

14. Nope. It checks simply the game daytime and does then activate at becoming night or deactive at becoming day...

15. I've browsed the 20 page chat history but there is a chance I've missed it... be gentle :D

Is there a way to blacklist certain items from spawning in the air drops directly through this plugin? I see the loot table in the data file but any changes I make (then reload the plugin) doesn't seem to make any difference. I'm specifically looking to stop clothes from spawning. Want to keep it only armor, weapons etc.

Thanks for any help.

16. Using the loottables from the data file does only spawn whats in there. You need to activate the usage of "custom" loot for each droptype you want have to use it.

17. Fix for latest rust update.

Simply replace isDestroyed with IsDestroyed.

18. Where the info regarding the divider ?

19. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

20. I get an error on compiling. Error while compiling FancyDrop.cs(664,37): error CS1061: Type `BaseEntity' does not contain a definition for `IsDestroyed