FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,016 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. What means "Airdrop Emtpy" ??

2. Fujikura i have Update to the new Version,
    if Player call a Airdrop all Slots are "closed" ans empty.

Use your Alphaloot and this Plugin.

3. Trying to reproduce it..plz "upload" me by answer your current config file

4. I've literally just downloaded this plugin and it already has an update. xD Lol!

5. Had an urgent bug :p

6. Hi Fuji... I'm geting the "non drop" problem as well... have ready through the entries above and downloaded the lastest version.
    If I right click drop the signal, the plane spawns and drops... if I left click throw, the plane spawns but doesn't drop.
    The signal is not hitting walls etc.... out in an open field. Signals are firing, info panel notice about drop comes up in both instances.
    This happens every time...

Attached Files:

7. Means the plane does fly over the target location but does'nt drop any crate or does it take any unknown route (or something similar unexptected)?

8. Checked with your config, and once thrown the signal the plane comes to the position and drops a crate.

9. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

10. The lusty map no longer updates players on the map. What to do thank you.

11. Dont drink and click :p Wrong thread!!

12. @Fujikura

I have found a rather interesting bug! If you ride the cargo crate down before it makes the loud Boom and you loot it? You can double loot it and get second picks after the boom goes off. Might wanna fix this lol. Had a player show me how he got 50 C4 in 20 mins due to the drop/double snag bug!

13. Whats please means "ride the cargo crate down"?

14. You can hop on the cargo crate from a raid tower, ride it to the ground, and loot it. Once it booms, let go fo the looting, and then the crate stays and it can be looted once more.

15. Switch over to...
    Code:
        "Populate crates direct on spawn": true,
    ...and you're fine ;)
    And any DropRide-Raid-Tower is useless

16. Awesome, thank you so much man! You're the best!

17. You're welcome!

18. Having a small issue with FancyDrop not making the announcements thru GUI announcements. I have the option "use GUI Announcements for any Drop notification": true. But it only uses GUI announcement to announce random drops. All other air drop messages are in chat. Is there any way to fix this? I am running the latest version 2.4.0 and GUI Announcements version 1.17.48. Thanks you.

19. Sorry, but can't confirm your issue.
    did test with signal, random and massdrop, and all with or without location output. They did all show up by GUI.