FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,016 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. Yeah I mean where do I make a massdrop happen like every 1-2 hours?

2. Can you just tell me how and stop being a troll? There isn't an option to enable/disable massdrop. Like the regular Airdrop is enabled by default but massdrop isn't so where do I enable it?

3. Again and for the last time, read overview here FancyDrop for Rust | Oxide

4. I suggest that you should read it because it does not say anything anywhere about enabling the massdrops

5. I give up, no chance to help you since there is such a big fucking clue in the overview.... Just nextime try to really read it (You really must run a totaly bad server if you cannot find such easy info) - also if you would look under this support thread, there is like several questions and answears how to do some timers with mass drop.... Anyway, time to help you but you need to READ:

Core-Features of FancyDrop:

• Lag free crate spawning
    • Spawning of a number of crates as you want
    • Lag free mass dropping by unlimited number of planes
    • Define any flight height for planes
    • Define any flight distance for planes
    • Define custom Loot for SupplyDrops
    • Add static items to any SupplyDrop
    • Adding a light-indicator system for dropping at night
    • Timer system !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Removal of inbuilt event-based drop
    (hint: look inside FancyDrop config)

Another suggestion/clue:

Timed Execute | Oxide

You get it now? No? too bad for you

6. I have it working anyway and it's not for a server that I am using it for

7. The vanilla* planes have a red flashing light which I think is pretty cool, is this technically challenging to replicate with a plugin?

Edit (Red flashes at 5:10):

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2017
  8. Technically it should be possible to re-use. Never tried it up yet.

9. Sweet! Would really appreciate if we could see this next update. :)

10. But where to re-use for what^^

11. Maybe there's a misunderstanding. I'm talking about the red flashing lights that the vanilla planes features while with this plugin (and possible all the others), the plane is just dark in the night.

12. Ahhh ;) Yea its still showing, but FP (or Unity) did change some reflection things 2 or 3 updates before, thats why its not more that bright like before..but its still there...

13. I am getting this after the update:

20:39 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnTick' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.4.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    20:39 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.OnTickServer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.OnTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

14. Nothing changed which could cause this....

15. when come a airdrop come with full blocked item what can i do?

16. ??? Means what

17. I think I found it, it wasn't loading the right map.

18. For exemplo i call a massdrop and all the drops come with all the squares block, i try new plugin and work well

19. I dont know what you are describing.