FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,016 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. I want to know that too.

2. Code:
        "Multiplier for (plane height * highest point on Map); Default 1.0": 0.5,

3. Thank you.

4. RAI

RAI

Hello, I'm not sure what is happening but when a player on my server throws a supply signal, the supply drop is dropping on a different place. Far from the supply signal.

5. ?? Please explain what you understand there of adding support?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486317668][/DOUBLEPOST]
    They do not throw, they stick or do rightclick. Its a game function which bugs the control of supplysignals.
    Simply tell them not to use rightclick or sticking...done ;)

6. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

7. So how do I get rid of what is currently in the crate to add an m249, flame turret, auto turret? I run a battle server and no one wants what is currently in the drop. I like to add the newer items as well, so if there is a list of the proper names for them I would appreciate it. Thanks!

8. FancyDrop for Rust - FAQ | Oxide

9. Thank you for your response, but I'm just an average guy with just enough computer knowledge to do the basics with most plugins. My server, the Western Battlefield, is very popular, so I want to make this change. I read the FAQ's and pages of questions, but I just don't get it.

Can someone please paste in their config with m249's, flame turrets and c4.

Thanks!

10. You could also use BetterLoot, that handles it very easy.

11. I'll check it out. Thank you!

12. I am trying to use the better loot plugin I have everything how I want it on betterloot but I just want the fancy drop features other than the fancydrop determined dropped loot.

I set my better loot to drop 15 items per drop but it is only dropping 6 so I know that fancy drop is messing with it in some way.

I want betterloot to override fancydrop as far as what is in a airdrop.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2017
  13. I figured it out i went back acouple of pages to see if i can get anyone with the similar situation works now.

14. Unless this is already possible, I'd like to make a request to have the ability to leave the beacon on all the time. I like to let my airdrops not despawn for long periods of time, so people can find them later.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

16. Code:
    Error while compiling FancyDrop.cs(1204, 19): error CS0119: Expression denotes a `type', where a `variable', `value' or `method group' was expected
    Just got this after updating.

Picture to this: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

17. Error while compiling FancyDrop.cs(1204,19): error CS0119: Expression denotes a `type', where a `variable', `value' or `method group' was expected

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

An update was already posted, grab it. ;)