Factions

A Faction system with Leaders, Taxes, Trades, Ranks, Kill Rewards, and MORE!

Total Downloads: 2,752 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. No 3.3.2

2. yes, can see other FactionMembers on the map by name if you are in the same Faction as them

3. So what are you asking for? : )

4. Send me your config and data file via conversation.

5. Absolut updated Factions with a new update entry:

6. I wrote there

7. Absolut updated Factions with a new update entry:

8. Are you saying it is broken? What exactly are you seeing?

For example, a productive comment would be something like this:

"Hey, it looks like LustyMap is broken. When I have the proper settings I am note seeing Faction Members...."

thanks..............................

9. Absolut updated Factions with a new update entry:

10. Absolut updated Factions with a new update entry:

11. Absolut updated Factions with a new update entry:

12. Code:
    (22:26:46) | [Oxide] 22:26 [Info] [Factions]  is not a valid kit! Please check the Faction Kit Configuration.
    Faction Kit Configuration?
    Where i can find this?

13. When you create the faction you can choose a kit. The kit must exist to be on the selection list. To make a kit see the kits plugin.

14. Awsome plugin.

However, when i click on Leader commands --> invite players or kick players, it is not working.

I am logged in as admin, so dunno if the same happens for other Faction leaders.

15. What type of behavior are you see? Any error messages?

Do buttons show up with player names or is everything just blank?

Thanks!

16. When i click on either the "invite players" or "kick players" buttons under Leader commands nothing happens.

I get this error in console, when i click on "invite players":

Code:
    [Oxide] 22:10 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdCUIFactionInvite' on plugin 'Factions v3.3.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 22:10 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Factions.cmdCUIFactionInvite (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Factions.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. Im sending you a version to test. Let me know so I can release it for all.

thanks.