Factions

A Faction system with Leaders, Taxes, Trades, Ranks, Kill Rewards, and MORE!

Total Downloads: 2,752 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Absolut updated Factions with a new update entry:

2. Nice code work....7800 lines :p respect!!!

3. lol.. shitty optimization is all. nOOb coder.

4. If it works, optimization comes by time ;)

5. Absolut updated Factions with a new update entry:

6. good))
    can remove the button "Faction Information" in the code?

ok i find

"CreateCMDButton(ref element, FactionsUIPanel, 0, lang.GetMessage("Information", this), "", "", "UI_CUIInstructions", i); i++;"

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2016
  7. Ahh good call my custom crap.

Would anyone see value in keeping that? You would need to modify the message entry in the code at the bottom...

upload_2016-7-26_0-24-12.png

It would append that info on the Information screen and defaults the menu to opening that.

If not I'll make a quick change tomorrow and remove the panel.

Thanks Danil

8. there is another error, it does not affect the performance but there is spam in the console, I think this happens when someone join a faction
    p.s and now can not see who joins which faction in chat

-------------
    [Oxide] 14:52 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdFactionSelection' on plugin 'Factions v3.3.1' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 14:52 [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.Factions+FactionPlayerData].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Factions.SavePlayerFactionTime () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Factions.SaveData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Factions.CheckLeaderTime () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Factions.AssignPlayerToFaction (.BasePlayer player, UInt16 faction) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Factions.cmdFactionSelection (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Factions.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    -------------
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469521319][/DOUBLEPOST]I reload plugin and people from groups disappeared((((

factions_factiondata.json not save

up.
    i off Faction Leader Selection by Time and factions_factiondata.json SAVE =\

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2016
  9. Time system changed. If it was an old data file it might not have liked the format of the existing "FactionMemberTime" value. Try manually setting that value on each player entry to 0, and turning it back on,

10. Hello I am receiving some difficulties with this plugin. The plugin is great and all, however I am having issues with some parts.

First of all, how do I use Auto-Authorization? It more-or-less describes what it is, rather than how to activate it. I want this activated because my server has two towns, and each one is guarded by turrets that shoot their own faction members.

Another problem is that I have "Players can leave faction" activated as well as "Revolt" enabled. However, the "Leave Faction" button covers up "Revolt". Is there anyways to change this?

Thank you, and sorry for to bother you.

11. Every setting is enabled in the options. To enable Auto-Authorization just enable that Option in the Options menu.

I'll fix the layout issue with Revolt and Leave Faction overlapping. Thanks for letting me know!

12. online shows is not correct
    faction menu shows 50 online and real 10

13. Absolut updated Factions with a new update entry:

14. thank you. everything seems to work =)
    you had the idea to do a support show online from your faction on LustyMap?

15. I mean, if you have LustyMap you can see other FactionMembers on the map by name if you are in the same Faction as them.. Did you want something different?

16. Are you sure you have the newest version? The only buttons you are missing are the newest two (Battle Zones and Auto-Auth).

17. I might have an old version. How do I tell? I am new to this whole server ownership thing lol. Also will it reset the factions if I change the version?

18. Naw data will all carry over unless the update says otherwise. I haven't required data wipe in a long time so you should be good.

You can tell your version when it loads if you use an admin tool such as RustyAdmin:

upload_2016-7-28_18-48-24.png

Just download the newest and place it in the Plugins folder. You should be good to go from there! Keep in mind, some changes require a new config file so keep an eye out for that! If things seem not right just rename your old config file and reload the plugin to have it create a new one. You can then either manually change them to be the same as the old config or just click all the applicable buttons in the Options Menu.

I know it sounds like a lot but you will get the feel for it!

19. Well what is the newest vesrion? V3.3.3?