EMInterface

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,154 - First Release: Dec 24, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 21, 2017

5/5, 10 likes
  1. Unable to load EMInterface. EMInterface.cs(3353,48): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `end-of-file'

please i need help

2. Error while compiling EMInterface.cs(53,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `EventManager' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

3. Error while compiling EMInterface.cs(53,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `EventManager' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

4. Same error here...

5. Error while compiling EMInterface.cs(3235,54): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `connection' and no extension method `connection' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

6. edit the EMInterface.cs file replace all instances of arg.connection to arg.Connection with a capital C

7. Yup, i just saw the post on EventManager page! thank you for responding so quick

8. k1lly0u updated EMInterface with a new update entry:

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated EMInterface with a new update entry:

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oops! I figured you called it for the night. :p

11. its 11:30am here, I missed a few plugins and some didnt actually post the update

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ah yeah... gotta love the issues.

13. k1lly0u updated EMInterface with a new update entry:

14. I keep getting error compiling.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which error?

16. Error on first load, reloaded EventManager then EMI, worked, noticing thats a thing thats been happening recently with some updated plugins

Noticing I'm having to reload the individual game mode plugins in order for them to register too.

17. http://i.imgur.com/eWgfUcG.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486170782][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes, that worked thank you. :)

18. Currently suffering from this error:

Failed to call hook 'ccmdControls' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.23' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

This happens when trying to Open and event through the interface.

19. When I go to "Create" => "Event Type" I get back: "There are no registered events". I have installed Choppersurvival, arenadeathmatch, teamdeathmatch and gungame. Already erased and reinstalled everything but still same problem, no error message showing.