EMInterface

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,154 - First Release: Dec 24, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 21, 2017

5/5, 10 likes
  1. (10:34:11) | Failed to call hook 'cmdEventMenu' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.23' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

2. plies upload plagins

3. When the server auto reload events are disabled and have to go to the server to include them! Tell me how to do that after you restart the car events were included?!

4. Hello! My name is Dorosii, which manages [Rust Japan Wiki].

This time, since you made it possible to download the language file made into the Japanese translation of the plug-in you are publishing in this Wikipedia, if you feel uncomfortable, please delete it so delete it.

URL → http: //rust-japan.game-info.wiki/

5. Hello, a question about autoevents.
    When does the timer start again for the events? After an event has been successfully terminated or immediately after the random timer has started?

I have a problem with the autoevents and can not find the cause. The timer is set to 90 min. However, he simply does not work any more and I have to start the autoevents manually or restart the whole eventmanager.
    If I type /event launch in the console is in the chat is a very different event as in the console. The event is called what is called in the console.

PS: Translated with google

6. cant open a event Failed to call hook 'ccmdControls' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.23' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

7. /delete

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2017
  8. @k1lly0u ...
    dont know were to post it... here or in EventManager.

The AutoEvents do not work properly on my server. If an event is canceled by not enough players. Starts the next event after x seconds without problems. If an event is successfully terminated, no further starts after x seconds. If I enter / event launch, then in the console a different event is displayed than in the chat. In addition, the chat is a configured event, which is absolutely not to the displayed event type. I do not know if I am the only one with the problem, but apparently already. Have tried everything. All plugins reinstalled, everything re-adjusted. This happens over and over again.

9. Hello,

When vote is done, can choose event to launch :
    Code:
    [Error] Failed to call hook 'ccmdChangeElement' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.23' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

10. I have a couple of problems, i've tried messing around with /zone settings but feel its not from the zone now that maybe its from this plugin

Issue 1: when players enter event, i have some melee events so they throw items at each other, when they exit the event at the end, the items are still stuck in their bodys and they are unable to remove them. [link] Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet [/link]

Issue 2: when an event is called it doesnt show the name that i made the event it still displays eg ArenaDeathmatch Even tho i renamed and made config called eg WatchYouDontFall I use the config that i've downloaded but i place spawn points so its eg a free for all in the air on playforms with spears, ArenaDeathmatch leads them to thing its a deathmatch when really the goal is to not fall along with killing others, just wondering if theres a way to change this.
    Picutres for issue 2
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet (My names)
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet (chat message "Arena deathmatch" i joined this with friend few seconds later and it was my 1 vs 1 sniper map)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2017
  11. New rust update 23-02-2017:
    Failed to call hook 'ccmdSelectConfig' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.23' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

nvm i had to recreate all the events.

12. Wrong thread.. Sorry.

So many tabs o.o

13. I am approaching this conclusion as well. I've been unable to use commands for events for weeks and have yet to find a practical use for events when talking about default player groups.

Sure, admins can enjoy them fine. I love playing some TDM with some buddies in the arena we built, but sadly no one else can enjoy this feature; they simply cannot start an event without an admin doing it for them - its too glitchy of a process right now.

wishing the developers best of luck with this and like plugins - events add A LOT to rust and I'll be watching for when they are more practical to use for default players.. ^.^

For now I'll keep this as an admin tool only and keep an eye on its future updates.. :(

14. [03/09/2017 21:33:25] Error while compiling: Missing dependencies: EMInterface
    [03/09/2017 21:33:25] Error while compiling: EMInterface.cs(3241,125): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsAdmin' cannot be used as method or delegate

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated EMInterface with a new update entry:

16. Error while compiling: EMInterface.cs(53,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `EventManager' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

17. same
    Code:
    Error while compiling: EMInterface.cs(53,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `EventManager' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It means you do not have EventManager installed or you need to reload EventManager.

19. Unknown Command when I type /event , any ideas?

20. on server launch i get

"[Event Manager] No auto events found!"

any ideas?