EMInterface

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,154 - First Release: Dec 24, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 21, 2017

5/5, 10 likes
  1. Same error, the auto event, doesnt start auto.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483981958][/DOUBLEPOST]Failed to call hook 'cmdEventMenu' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.2' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range. Parameter name: index)

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface+AEConfig].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.JoinEvent (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.cmdEventMenu (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

2. I don't get this at all, I changed my config to start auto events on startup

3. Now i cant change the event

Failed to call hook 'ccmdControls' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.2' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+Events].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.NextAutoConfig (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.ccmdControls (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

4. Did you update all the game modes and EventManager & EMInterface. Even if you did just reinstall them all anyways

5. I reloaded and it works fine now

6. I cannot figure out how to get this corrected:

Failed to call hook 'ccmdControls' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Walked through my configs. Reloaded them all fresh several times. Stumped and sad :(.

Appreciate any help! <3 you all!

7. Hi all!

Why all commands doesn't working?

/event don't work, AliasSystem don't work, /info -> ServerInfo don't work, /clan don't work...

:(

8. /event isnt working for me, I installed it in the Plugins map but when I type /event it tells me "Unknown command "

9. Error while compiling EMInterface.cs(53,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `EventManager' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

10. Hey guys im having a issue with this EMinterface plugin. When I try to create a game and it asks to select a type there is no game mode for me to select. Event though i have DeathMatch and Last man standing installed.. I even try to load it up in my rcon by typing "event game DeathMatch" but it says this "Failed to call hook 'ccmdEventCancel' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)"
    any ideas? My event was working fine before todays update, But today is my first time installing EMinterface

11. reload DeathMatch or w/e that plugin is called in rcon Don't mess with lastmanstanding because it's buggy as hell and doesn't work right

12. Thankyou

13. So I set up a deathmatch and it seems that players can vote to start an event but the event does not seem to start, do I have to manually start the event? I figured there would be like a countdown to start the event once the minimum amount of people joined. Am I missing something here or is this really meant to have an admin push start every time?

14. Code:
    (23:03:09) | Failed to call hook 'ccmdCreator' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

15. Getting the same error.

16. /event does not register as a command and I cannot open the GUI.

17. you need to make spawns /spawns new /spawns add

18. (19:01:24) | Failed to call hook 'ccmdChangeElement' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

19. auto events do not broadcast so nobody knows until the event is canceled..