EMInterface

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,154 - First Release: Dec 24, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 21, 2017

5/5, 10 likes
  1. [​IMG]

Getting the following error message when clicking on "control" in admin page

2. I'm not sure if this is the right place, or even if this plugin (being as it's part of a larger compilation of plugins used in processes) is the problem... but here we go:

Good evening everyone. I have an issues that I just can't seem to resolve. Simply put, once someone dies in the TeamDeathmatch they bug out and their entity is deleted. All the items they had on them are gone, and they have to relog to be able to spawn and interact with the world.

I've uninstalled and reinstall the plugins numerous times trying to figure out where the issue is. I've cleared all my configs, but still the issue persists.

Has anyone experienced this in the past? What did you do to fix this issue? Thank you in advance for your help.

--Gorehammer

3. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'ccmdChangeElement' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.EventControl (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.ccmdChangeElement (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Failed to call hook 'ccmdCreator' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.EventSelection (.BasePlayer player, System.String command) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.ccmdCreator (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Failed to call hook 'ccmdControls' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.AutoEventNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.LaunchEvent () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.ccmdControls (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. I am having the exact same issue.

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnEventKitGiven' on plugin 'TeamDeathmatch v0.3.52' (NullReferenceException: )
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)
      at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[TDMPlayer] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.GiveTeamShirts (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.OnEventKitGiven (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unkno
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513065510][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The issue comes from the spectate mode. By disabling it in the EventManager.json it seems to resolve the issue.

Code:
      "Options": {
        "AllowClassSelectionOnDeath": true,
        "Battlefield_Timer": 1200,
        "DropCorpseOnDeath": true,
        "EventPrestartTimer": 30,
        "LaunchAutoEventsOnStartup": false,
        "Required_AuthLevel": 1,
        "UseEconomicsAsTokens": false,
        "UseEventPrestart": true,
        "UseSpectateMode": false
      }
    }

5. Yup, same issue and your fix worked. Thank you!

6. Hi! Very nice plugin!! So easy for create events :)

Just a question, for config my Deathmatch, is it possible to add an option that allows the admin to choose in which team players join the event?

(sorry for my english, i translate with google ^^ )

7. When Selecting wich Classes i want, it shows all classes that have ever been in there any idea's

8. Hi, thanks for the plugin- love it. I've used it before a while back and am trying to implement it again on my current server. However, I am getting an error and cannot run the Interface. Currently using EMInterface with EventManager. Kits, ZoneManager, and Spawns are all loaded. I don't think it makes a difference, but just in case: Other active plugins include Trade, NTeleportation, NoDecay, GatherManager, FancyDrop, and CraftingController.

Getting this error:
    Code:
    Error while compiling: EMInterface.cs(55,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `EventManager' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Also tried the chat command '/event' and got the following:
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdEventMenu' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
     at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.CreateMenuMain (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
     at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.OpenMenu (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
     at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.cmdEventMenu (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
     at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0"

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2018
  9. Hey guys i have the same problem as Bitman, Getting
    Error while compiling: EMInterface.cs(55,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `EventManager' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?*

This results in Event Manager and EMinterface getting unloaded.

10. EventManager are dont load try o.reload EventManager then o.reload EMInterface

but maybe u have some error in EventManager config so event Manager dont load on server restart idk u need Look into it if u use o.reload EventManager if u get some error

11. Failed to call hook 'ccmdJoinEvent' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.5' (UnauthorizedAccessException: System access is restricted, you are not allowed to use System.Reflection.MethodInfo)
    at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.JoinEvent (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.ccmdJoinEvent (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

Its when I try to /event join
    My host told me, "the plugin uses the method forbidden on our hosting"

And I change one line in EventManager:
    'killLifestory.Invoke(player, null);'

to:

ServerMgr.Instance.persistance.AddLifeStory(player.userID, player.lifeStory);
    player.previousLifeStory = player.lifeStory;
    player.lifeStory = null;

Now it work)

12. CVC

CVC

Does anyone know how to wipe statistic K/D data after server wipe ?
    Is there any command should I run ?

Also how do I edit event name in vote section GUI instead of Event0, Event1, Etc.
    Any help would be appreciate..

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2018
  13. Sorry not an expert at this stuff... but I have the plugin installed but when i use /event it says unknown command

14. Hi Tayo at my opinion problem of permission.

15. In last update (05/03), this dont work more. Can solve this? Thx.

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdEventMenu' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.CreateMenuMain (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.OpenMenu (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.cmdEventMenu (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 

16. Hello everyone

Like others, I have this message below when I want to create a Capture The Flag event with EMinterface.

Failed to call hook 'ccmdCreator' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.5' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.) etc ....

- I removed all my events and recreated the event CTF = same error
    - I reinstalled Oxide = same error
    - Removed and reinstalled the CTF plugin = Same error

I do not know what to do to run the CTF plugin with EMinterface.
    If you have encountered this same problem, I want a helping hand.

17. Hello all

I cant see to reload the plugin. I get this error:

(23:56:14) | Compiler may have been closed by interference from security software or install is missing files

(23:56:14) | Error while compiling: compiler v1.0.0.94 disconnected

(23:56:14) | Error while compiling: compiler v1.0.0.94 disconnected

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is not a plugin issue, that is a setup issue with your server.

19. Is there a quick fix for this?

From RCON:
    Code:
     Error while compiling: EMInterface.cs(57,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `EventManager' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?