EMInterface

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,154 - First Release: Dec 24, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 21, 2017

5/5, 10 likes
  1. EMInterface isnt countig the wins properly.
    I wont 3 of 5 times and it still says only 1 win.
    Also noone else got a win.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2016
  2. Have voting enabled yet in game its disabled. Default config.

3. One other problem is the width of the leaderboards name section.
    [​IMG]
    it looks really f*cked up, because the name collumn widh isnt high enaugh

Would be cool if you could take some space from "wins" and "rank" and add it to the name.
    Would look much better.

4. Can we get it so that classes can be changed by users in an arena by a simple command? Like /class
    Cause currently you have to open the gui with /event and then go to "classes"

5. i dont think thats so much easier.

Better would be a GUI that opens on player death, shows the remaining spawn time and lets you change the class there by clicking on it.
    So you dont need any command. But the way its now should be kept (if you have short respawn timers or instant respawn)

6. I had originally thought of this , but what if the player doesn't want to switch classes? It'd be easier to just not have the GUI open up, plus, I don't have time to wait to respawn on my server, you'd immediately respawn

7. Then the just klick nothing?
    Thats what i imagined

[​IMG]
    Boxes at the bottom would have the class name

8. Except when you have a class for almost every weapon in game lmao, could stick with choosing classes on the left hand side of the screen

9. Well that was only an example.
    You could have multiple rows,
    small round buttons with icons,
    unicorns, whatever.

Its up to the plugin designer if he wants to bring it in or not,
    and the way he is doing it. That was just my imagination

10. I understand, it does look like a mock-up of how it would be coded lol

11. k1lly0u updated EMInterface with a new update entry:

12. (22:10:15) | [Oxide] 21:10 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdEventMenu' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.2' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.

Parameter name: index)

(22:10:15) | [Oxide] 21:10 [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface+AEConfig].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.JoinEvent (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.cmdEventMenu (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(22:10:28) | [Oxide] 21:10 [Info] [Rewards] Data saved

13. is it possible to load an auto event from consol after an restart and how?

14. Throwing this error:

Error while compiling EMInterface.cs(53,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `EventManager' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

15. Check config under Event Manager I believe, there's an option for auto events on startup
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483793023][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Try reinstalling the plugin, I'm not getting this error, did u update ur server properly?

16. Awesome, easy like that!! thanks for the help man! =)

17. Of course, and I always appreciate likes :)

18. Still not seeing voting enabled. Event is GunGame.

19. Failed to call hook 'ccmdCreator' on plugin 'EMInterface v1.0.2' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+Events].Add (System.String key, Oxide.Plugins.Events value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.ccmdCreator (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

What does this mean? i've made the event so it teleports you there, and i was gonna change sometyhing, and it didnt work, and now it wont let us autojoin or anything! i have to manualy start it everytime...help? :(((

20. When specially does this error appear?