Economics

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,846 - First Release: Nov 10, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 10, 2018

5/5, 43 likes
  1. Bombardir updated Economics with a new update entry:

Reupload

2. Bombardir i have a really good idea that i want to talk to you in private... if you could add me on steam my name is Lyons (original name is westriderkiller) I think we would both benefit from it but i dont want any other people snatching this idea up. If you could add me on steam i could let you know about my idea or you can email me at [email protected]

3. How do i set prices on the shop

4. can you add a command t /MoneyTop to see the top 10 of players?

5. Seems the plug's not working well. Can u take a look at it plz?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What is not working for you? It's working fine here.

7. some of my players have balances and others do not. all started at the same time.

8. I got the same issue. When people do /balance it says: balance:nil
    It seems like it only happens to some players, you can fix it by doing /setmoney "name" money
    In the name you have to include the clan tag if they're in a clan.
    I will see if it fixes later on, when server gets restarted.

9. a wild card like /setmoney ALL or * 1000 would be nice :)

10. Or just the plugin to set it automaticly hehe :-D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441030617,1440969448][/DOUBLEPOST]Damn this is getting annoying now when server is 100/100 players :-D

11. Hello here is my problem Basic Economy plugin makes me mistakes I posted a message for aid but no answer is anyone here can help me thank you in advance sorry for my english I am French

Attached Files:

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which plugins are you using that works with Econimics? The issue is most likely with one of those.

13. MoneyTime ,GUIShop,GatherRewards ?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

One of those is likely passing an invalid number or argument, so you may have to do a little bit of testing to see when it happens, then report it to the appropriate plugin author in the plugin's thread.

15. the problem was the plugin (Gather Rewards) Does another plugin that saves money?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Post in that plugin's thread with your config, and I'll take a look. ;)

17. config what you speak?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441148092][/DOUBLEPOST]just what is this version that I took so I do not see at all what the problem
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441182272,1441147562][/DOUBLEPOST]me too some of my players have balances and others do not

18. I've got only GUIShop, and i've recieved an error:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 1:20 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'Deposit' on plugin '00-Economics v1.6.1' File: 00-Economics.lua Line: 35 attempt to perform arithmetic on field '?' (a nil value):   at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    It seems like welcome bonus (1000 coins) is not given to players.
    If they are post /balance - it shows nil value
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441189821][/DOUBLEPOST]{
    "76561198173597390": []
    }
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441189879][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is my economics json

Attached Files:

19. you have a corrupted datafile that's all.

20. I have the same issue and got GUIShop installed. This happened on both my servers.