Economics

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,846 - First Release: Nov 10, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 10, 2018

5/5, 43 likes
  1. Good catch, I've been looking at this for so long I didn't even notice, however I still get the message that the object has no method GetEconomyAPI :/

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. Yeah, I was talking with him about it and then he launched that update. But even using the updated lua file I get a no method error. So I figured it was on my end and I was just not getting it right. Removed all prints, still unable to find the method.

4. Can you add an optional TOP (MAX) of the money that the player can have? That would help! Thanks.

5. This is a stupid noob question...but how do I update the mod to the latest version?

6. Re download the plugin, and then just overwrite it in your folder.

7. I'm still unable to hook into the plugin through my own, Economics keeps sending lua tables instead of data which object oriented languages cannot use or access.
    Any news on if this is suppose to happen or a way to get around it? It's one of the last things holding my next plugin back.

8. My plugin is working but all my stuff in the store is free. Any Idea or way to fix that. People can just buy anything and everything they want with no money.

9. The transfer money always say not found name when the player has group.

10. How do I buy and sell items with this?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
  11. Use quotes and include the tag. So like /transfer "[TAG] Steve" 10000

I'm having the same problem. Although it only appears on two players on the server, both have absurdly large negative balances (-1,669,717,202 and -1,492,946,441) Oddly, they have not complained about no longer being able to buy things (lol), even though when I set my own balance to the negative, it tells me I "don't have enough money" for anything.

Was the cause of this ever figured out?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015
  12. Im getting this error on a new install. Any ideas?
    Code:
    [Oxide] 8:20 AM [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 00-Economics
    File: 00-Economics.lua Line: 124 attempt to call field 'AddConsoleCommand' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

13. New instllation:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 3:07 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin 00-Economics (IOException: Sharing violation on path C:\TCAFiles\Users\user\210\server\myserver\oxide\plugins\00-Economics.lua)
    [Oxide] 3:07 PM [Debug]   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare)
      at System.IO.File.OpenRead (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor (System.String path, System.Text.Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor (System.String path, System.Text.Encoding encoding) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.StreamReader:.ctor (string,System.Text.Encoding)
      at System.IO.File.ReadAllText (System.String path, System.Text.Encoding encoding) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.File.ReadAllText (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPluginLoader.Load (System.String directory, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.LoadPlugin (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 3:07 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Economics v1.6.0 by Bombardir
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432210315][/DOUBLEPOST]If you trying to reload plugin:
    > oxide.reload 00-Economics
    [Oxide] 3:08 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin '00-Economics' (no source found)

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015

14. Same here plugin fails to load.

15. Also nolonger works here, and without this working the moneytime and shop don't work either.

16. Thanks man! Just what I was looking for.
    Could you tell me where the player balance is stored? the economics.json is empty but i do however have 1000$. thanks !

17. hey can you add that it shows a direct message how much a player transfered to you? :) would be helpful

18. We are looking to use this as the base for our server economy and arena system. I have a few questions:

1. in Old Rust, there was a plugin for buy/sell items and also bounties on animals killed. Does this exist?
    2. Store/NPC - a concept of a roaming NPC like Minecraft or the travelers in WOW would be cool - Just someplace someone has to travel to buy/sell
    3. I keep hearing robbery - how does that work? is like a stick up or can someone actually rob the bank?
    4. any way to put currency items in the game? example I chest with a 1000 units?

PS: we are looking at a way to use the Bounty Board and Jail mods together with Economy :)

19. Bombardir updated Economics with a new update entry:

Api for c#

20. Plugins >
    The requested attachment could not be found.