Economics

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,846 - First Release: Nov 10, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 10, 2018

5/5, 43 likes
  1. hi
    Can someone please upgrade the Download-Entry to the last running version? I think there could be less discussion in the forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2015
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It has been re-written in C# by @Nogrod, and he should be releasing it shortly.

3. Dank you for the information

4. Nogrod updated Economics with a new update entry:

5. Have you a method for plugin "lua" to use the new API in c# ?

6. this is a awesome plugin. the only thing this lacks for making it perfect is some kind og mysql support tho ;)

7. updated api on description page...

8. i've backup my save money file but i cannot restore it? if i unload Economics then overwrite the saved file then reload normaly it will be fine no? but that seem not good...

9. use an old version until plugins were updated

10. @Nogrod since ive started coding i made a economy API too. Maby its an idea to have for both of our plugins a function to transfer money to the other economy system to have all features for both systems. like if someone makes somthing with my API they can get the money from your economy too. let me know how you think about this, thanks ;). ([email protected])

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
  11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Bombardir isn't maintaining this anymore, Nogrod is.

12. Nogrod updated Economics with a new update entry:

13. I am confused. up until now I have what seems like an old mode 00-economics.lua. does this replace that one?

will it still work with shops like GUIShop and existing users balances?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447431576][/DOUBLEPOST]adding this version seems to break GUIShop.

14. Yesterday night, i passed half hour to fix my json format for new economics... My legs and eyes are always bleeding (more than 400 players accounts).

15. remove the old 00-economics.lua and use the latest also from GUIShop

the new economics updates your existing data automatically

16. UPDATE/FIXED - it seems latest economics and guishop are working again, I had the wrong versions.

17. @SeBL4RD 2 they probably used wrong plugin references. they could still have 00-economy as plugin reference. the only thing you can do now is just tell them and wait for an update or download and edit the file to let it use the current Economics

18. the old plugin was a lua one and used a lua table as api, so not that simple to fix :p and the plugin dev RotAG seems to be inactive a few months...

i've posted a quick fix in the RotAG-Roubo plugins thread...

19. So I'm having a problem when adding large amounts of money. With the old version I could use a console command and deposit millions at once with no problem. I've done 70 million at one time with no problem but with this version when I do it it shows the persons balance like this balance: 1.262065E+07 and that's what it will show them when they do balance but after a while it'll show them a normal # for a balance but not the amount that I deposited. Like the 1st time I tried 70 million it came back with a balance like that then after a bit showed a balance of 9 million