Economics

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,847 - First Release: Nov 10, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 10, 2018

5/5, 43 likes
  1. and in english? :p

2. BUG? Not sure if this is GUIShop or Economics...
    We seem to get a lag spike that comes at the same time someone is using an NPC followed by these entries

[Oxide] 9:58 AM [Warning] CallHook 'Deposit' on plugin 'Economics v2.0.3' took: 17072ms
    [Oxide] 9:58 AM [Warning] CallHook 'ccmdShopSell' on plugin 'GUIShop v1.1.2' took: 17081ms
    [Oxide] 9:58 AM [Warning] CallHook 'ccmdShopSell' on plugin 'GUIShop v1.1.2' took average: 974ms

3. We can create a "salary", for example, all players online win 100 money per 10 minutes (for example).
    It's possible ?

edit : MoneyTime for Rust | Oxide
    i think ^^.

Sorry for this post.

4. FEATURE request: would a eco.listall that outputs to a CSV (excel) be easy? I need to checks and balance on my players :)

5. Just look into the Economics.json or what info do you need exactly?

6. Hello is it possible to reset all player money with a command???

7. Is it possible to bring the balance of the screen to display it permanently and not on command / balance?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454179638,1454110193][/DOUBLEPOST]You are the best)) thank you very much, I think a lot thank you!

8. What can I do with this plugin?

I mean, what can I do with the money?

9. what i need to do that it will add to players money for killing animals and players?

10. getting this error :

Code:
    [2/1/2016 1:51:09 AM] [Oxide] 1:51 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Economics.GetPlayerMoney (UInt64 playerId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Economics.Deposit (UInt64 playerId, Double money) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Economics.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454291853][/DOUBLEPOST][2/1/2016 1:25:39 AM] [Oxide] 1:25 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'Robbery v2.2.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [2/1/2016 1:26:47 AM] [Oxide] 1:26 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'Deposit' on plugin 'Economics v2.0.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454366625,1454291481][/DOUBLEPOST]i need a help please ?

11. Nogrod updated Economics with a new update entry:

12. i need to replace the plugin file only or the config either?

13. when updating i recommend to backup config & data file of the plugin (just in case something goes wrong) and replace the plugin cs file with the new one afterwards

14. What shop plugin to use your plugin for economy.?

15. How can i set it to where players get money every once in a while?

16. I testing this plugin with Shop for Rust, but i'cant generate a shop list.

Anyone can help me? can give me any config file?

17. Has anyone already developed MySQL support for this? It would be awesome to be able to manage this through a Web Page.
    It can definitely be done now as-is, but a flatfile JSON isn't very secure.

18. I have found the /transfer command is not putting money into other players accounts. However it does take from the originator.
    I found no errors in log related, they just simply lost the money.
    I removed transfer for now, but that is vital to me. It worked fine before update to 2.0.5