Economics

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,846 - First Release: Nov 10, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 10, 2018

5/5, 43 likes
  1. Sorry I should of gave more info in my post when reading an overview of a plugin if you see anything about permissions this is the part you need to pay attention to the most

Désolé je devrais de donner plus d'informations dans mon post en lisant un aperçu d'un plugin si vous voyez quelque chose sur les autorisations c'est la partie dont vous avez besoin de prêter attention à la plupart

Also make sure you have oxide installed and plugin in the correct path or it will give you the permission does not exist

2. Here is the solution

bug economics3.jpg

Add this 6 permissions
    Finally I'm not stupid. It would be smart to add this information in the description.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I provided you the wrong permission name previously, but the readme is accurate and "economics.admin" is still a valid permission; the others are newer and haven't been documented yet, but the old still work.

[​IMG]

Also, "oxide.grant group admin economics.*" would do the same an you did.

4. Thank you Wulf for this precision. but with these new permissions, this solved my problem.

I just tested UEconomics which works well the first time, and the data is recorded correctly.

Now I have to understand why Economics data is not registered and why it does not count the credits of my other plugin.

I'll keep you informed.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The overview has nothing to do with it, the old permissions still work; I simply gave him "balance.admin" in a previous instead of "economics.admin" which is still correct. Please read all the previous posts. The plugin functions 100% correctly with the current description. So the solution here was to assign the appropriate admin permission, which either the individual or the original economics.admin permission would both be appropriate.

As I stated previously, Economics only saves the data when the server saves or when you run server.save. ALL data from EVERY plugin is stored in memory until instructed to save, which a save is not necessary every time a command is ran as that wastes resources.

6. I was only asking if that page can be updated with all the permissions from the plugin as you said above if you dont want to update it then dont

7. hello I have a little problem with the website for admin orders. Would it be possible to copy the entire admin commands here pls?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

• balance -- Check your balance (does not require or use a permission)
    • balance <name> -- Check [name] player balance (requires economics.balance)
    • deposit <name> <amount> -- Deposit [amount] to [name] player (requires economics.deposit)
    • setmoney <name> <amount> -- Set balance to [amount] for [name] player (requires economics.setmoney)
    • transfer <name> <amount> -- Transfer [amount] to [name] player (requires economics.transfer)
    • withdraw <name> <amount> -- Withdraw [amount] from [name] player (requires economics.withdraw)
    • ecowipe -- Wipe all saved Economics data, including balances (requires economics.wipe)

9. thx dude

10. Any idea why players arent earning money? Ive set permissions and the plugin is working but the balance always stays at the default $1,000

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That'd be a question for whatever plugin you are using that utilizes this. This plugin alone does nothing.

12. Does anyone know what plugin earns them money I have the economy plugin installed and the GUIShop.
    Been awhile since I ran a server so relearning stuff....
    [DOUBLEPOST=1534532895][/DOUBLEPOST]GatherRewards maybe????

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

GatherRewards, PlaytimeTracker, etc.

14. ya i figured it out thanks Wulf