Crosshair

Adds a customizable crosshair to your screen

Total Downloads: 9,869 - First Release: Jul 17, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 1, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. Just grab bottom of the slots and all will be good

2. i just removed it for now too many players were complaining lol when u got over 50 on and there all complaining admin i cant grab my c4 i just removed it lol

3. My server has about the same online I just added an ad in notifier to tell everyone to grab from bottom of slots

4. While I appreciate the plugin, I'm content using my tiny piece of post it notepad sticky part cut in a tiny circle and adhered to the dot it makes when you hover over box. It's dead center. I can 360 no scope stags from 100meters ;)

5. There is going to be a big update that I think everyone will love
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437182098,1437157439][/DOUBLEPOST]update did not get released today as expected but I'm sure we will see it tomorrow

6. how to make admins only?

7. working on the update which includes this

8. LaserHydra updated Crosshair with a new update entry:

the wanted update :)

9. How do i give everyone permission to use thia

10. Console Command:
    grant group player crosshair.use
    grant group moderator crosshair.use
    grant group admin crosshair.use

11. @LaserHydra I'm free! Free I tell ya! Seriously, I decided to utilize this plugin and take the ridiculous piece of paper i've had in the center of monitor for many months. It was perfect for Rust, but not so good in Excel. ;) you've outdone yourself!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437258791][/DOUBLEPOST]EDIT: after a minute of testing, I need to make you aware that the crosshair disappears when entering/exiting a furnace and quarry. probably other things too.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437258863][/DOUBLEPOST]lol, but funny enough, it comes back if you enter a 2nd furnace and exit. weird.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437258940][/DOUBLEPOST]boxes, campfires and lanterns also kill the crosshair. sorry for doubleposting so much, just trying to get the info to Laser.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437259801][/DOUBLEPOST]when the crosshair is up, and in inventory, you cannot drop in top slots 3-4. if you do, it spits items on the ground. also, if items are already there, you cannot grab them. at least i cannot...... perhaps in the bottom corner, i don't know.

12. You can grab items in 3and 4 from the bottom corner

13. Well with my latest update, it should hide when you press the Inventory button once, and unhide if you press it the second time. Ill look into the problem with deployables

14. well, it does originally, but then it gets to be backwards where it is hidden and then shows when you press the inventory after you look in a box the second time. so it ends up being on the inventory screen.

15. Yes, that happens when you close the inv with ESC you need to close it with TAB also, I found no way to track the ESC button yet

16. I love the plugin but i am having an issue with the cross hair appearing and disappearing. I understand its supposed to disappear while in inventory and reappear while running around, but for me it keeps switching. It appearing when i go into the inventory and disappearing when im out and running around. If this was addressed already i apologize i didn't see any posts on it.

17. simply explaining: it toggles with the Inventory Key

18. Hmm, i dropped in the plugin, assigned the permission to players, nothing has happened. Did i miss a step?

19. did you do /crosshair ?

20. Thanks, i didnt see to do that anywhere
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437471772][/DOUBLEPOST]Just a suggestions
    http://i.imgur.com/frn2bjc.jpg