Crosshair

Adds a customizable crosshair to your screen

Total Downloads: 9,869 - First Release: Jul 17, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 1, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. Into the RCON Console or the Player Console
    [DOUBLEPOST=1442466743][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I had an idea on a better way to handle the hiding of the crosshair if any other GUI (Inventory, Furnace, Dead Bodies)

2. Fixed version for the last update

Attached Files:

3. [10/2/2015 6:52:15 AM] [Oxide] 6:52 AM [Error] Error while compiling Crosshair.cs(119,131): error CS1503: Argument `#4' cannot convert `string' expression to type `Facepunch.ObjectList?'
    Fix please

4. Try the above posted version by @Loup-des-Neiges. Thanks to you.

5. this isnt working for me? it says unknown command.

6. LaserHydra updated Crosshair with a new update entry:

7. Seems that debug mode is on still, console is being spammed heavily.

8. I don't remember having a debug mode on this one lol. What does it say?

9. I'm seeing the attached.

Attached Files:

10. LaserHydra updated Crosshair with a new update entry:

11. I have this error when looting a box:

Code:
    [Oxide] 8:46 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[BasePlayer].VerifyState () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[BasePlayer].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Crosshair.OnTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Also is there a way that you can make it turn off when you tab into you inventory, because it blocks dragging from the two center top inventory slots.

BTW I also have the QuickSort plugin installed.

12. I need the [Error] part too. Right above the Debug part. Got to go to sleep now. Sorry. Try using the latest working version until I fix it tomorrow. almost 4am here.

13. Code:
    [Oxide] 8:46 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnTick' on plugin 'Crosshair v1.2.0' (InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.)
    [Oxide] 8:46 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[BasePlayer].VerifyState () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

14. try the version 1.2.1

15. i also cant use my inventory slits where the crosshair is, and that kind of sucks but i just turn it off when opening my inventory and its not that big a deal usually. unless under attack lol.

thanks for updating crosshair, i will try it tomorrow and see if it works.
    no point being on today... rust is BROKE big time. houses have disappeared, everyones keeps logging back on naked and empty,
    trees are 2d.... its a disaster. i hope they fix it :/

16. The latest version should automaticly hide the crosshair if looting anything (Deployable, Container, Sleeper, Corpse or Inventory)

17. oh awesome! thanks!

18. Code:
    [Oxide] 9:10 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[BasePlayer].VerifyState () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[BasePlayer].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 9:10 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnTick' on plugin 'Crosshair v1.2.1' (InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.)
    [Oxide] 9:10 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[BasePlayer].VerifyState () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    still happens on looting a box and the crosshair is still in the middle of the screen when tabbed into the inventory (but not looting)

19. Hello! Please tell me how to fix it?
    2:12 PM [Error] Crosshair plugin failed to compile!
    2:12 PM [Error] Crosshair.cs(99,152): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `ObjectList' does not exist in the namespace `Facepunch'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

20. You are propably not using the Latest Rust Version.