Crosshair

Adds a customizable crosshair to your screen

Total Downloads: 9,866 - First Release: Jul 17, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 1, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. LaserHydra submitted a new resource:

Crosshair - Adds a Crosshair to your screen

Read more about this resource...

2. so when u open ur inventory u cant click on items in the 3rd and 4th slots cause of the crosshair, and if u try and drag an item there it drops it from ur inventory

3. I can click them just fine
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437098133][/DOUBLEPOST]I found a couple of good symbols for crosshairs ۞ ۝ ͏͏͏+ O ÷ Ѻ ۩ † ☺ ☼ thats just a few that I have tried and work well

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
  4. tried to unload and reload the plugin and still cant click on those 3rd and 4th slots in the top row of the inventory, is there supposed to still be the red dot showing when in the inventory screen?

5. Yes because its a GUI overlay but it should not affect your slots at all
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437101391][/DOUBLEPOST]try making your hud smaller in settings

6. Hello i just tried the plugin and its a very good plugin for me, but as TheFlashJaxx said if you have your inventory slots in the middle where the crosshair dot is, you cant click/drag items on that spot. I tested it, just change User interface scale.

7. What color format is that? -.-

8. Thanks for the plugin! The main wish - Crosshair should appear only if you have a weapon in your hands! ;) The second wish - customizable crosshair (including on and off) individually for each player.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437118483][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Confirmed...

It does not help, I have 8 font size instead of 20, the problem remained.

9. Laser, consider permissions to use crosshair, or the ability to /give crosshair to players as a reward or something. Thank you.

10. Can't click 3rd and 4th item in inventory, so its useless for now

11. ^ agreed

12. The gui does get in the way of 3 and 4 but if you grab the bottom of the item it still gets it so it's no big deal... And as for the command he is working on that already
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437127860][/DOUBLEPOST]It will be on my server tomorrow with permissions and toggle if you want to check it out pre release
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437127890][/DOUBLEPOST]

13. So, to make this stuff clear. this is a alpha version. Its pretty simple right now. Im going to add permissions and commands. Also I will propably add a config. The color format is RGB and the 4. Value is the transparency.

Also im going to try to fix the box of the Crosshair being to big, maybe also closing the crosshair while not holding a weapon or having the inventory opened.

I hope this makes stuff clear
    - Laser

14. same here

15. Grab from the bottom and u can

16. nice plugin dude but its blocking slots in peopels inventory when its open and there complaining that they cant move stuff around oin those spots cause the crosshair is blocking it

17. ----------

18. Are you incapable of reading? I've answered this 3 times... And he has twice...

19. i was replying on my phone dude i didnt see the other comments i was just trying to report what was going on relax he replied already no need to go on about it