Cornucopia

The horn of plenty! Spawn extra crates, barrels, nodes, animals, etc. randomly on the map

Total Downloads: 6,692 - First Release: Jul 28, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 1, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. Is that why my server came to a screeching hault?

2. Could be! Restarting should clear the extras.

3. Its sad but after full remove of plug and even server restart, it begins consume A LOT OF RAM. After 1-2 minutes it goes to 18 Gig of RAM, shows error and propose to close the task. =((((
    P.s: I am using setting "true" on MinAsMax string (maybe it will help).

4. use /cdump and check rcon, tell me what you see there

5. Here it is. My settings were x2 from normal.
    As for now deleted all plugins, started server cleaned map with purge, and started once more time. As for now it looks normal. But who knows =/.
    If it happened once it can happen once more time. I hope you will find the problem. T.y.

Attached Files:

6. There is no way to save function of pulgin but LET spawn barrels in towns and rad zones?? Like vanilla.
    Its seriously useless to do that... And complicate to explain to players than they must search barrels in forests

7. Its sad to be you =).

8. The numbers don't show anything excessive... I don't think that's your problem bro!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438954883][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Currently no, I'd have to dig in the decompiled code to see how they determine spawns for barrels. I initially did this mod for Hapis which spawned NO barrels anywhere so I went with the assumption that Hapis was fucked and didn't have a spawns database for barrels. If anyone knows how to find the spawn locations, I'm all ears!

9. whats all this mean in my rcon, its not working??

[Cornucopia] Tried to spawn radtown/crate_normal_2 but entity could not be found.
    FileSystem.LoadPrefab - should start with assets/ - radtown/crate_normal_2
    [BUNDLE] Not found: radtown/crate_normal_2
    [Oxide] 1:06 PM [Info] [Cornucopia] Tried to spawn radtown/crate_normal_2 but entity could not be found.
    [Oxide] 1:06 PM [Info] [Cornucopia] Tried to spawn radtown/crate_normal_2 but entity could not be found.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you are using the latest version.

11. its updated =/i will delete it and try again

12. Make sure you use the official last build, not the one Wulf posted earlier in this thread :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438973106][/DOUBLEPOST]On a different note, did anyone notice how many mineral nodes used to be on the map before the patch? I was running Hapis and the server would generate about 70ish of each type of nodes, so a total of 210 or so nodes on the map. I upped this to 350 for a good while and it seemed to keep my players happy... I just went procedural this wipe and I'm amazed at how many nodes there are, there's anywhere between 1200 and 1600 total nodes on the map at all times and I feel it's way too much.. You walk on the map and find nodes everywhere, you are rarely ever standing further than 100m away from a rock. Is this by design or did they messed something up?

13. "BLAME IT ON GOD!!..... BLAAAAAME IT OON GOD! BLAME IT ON GOD!!! BLAAAAAAAAMMMMEMEEEE ITITTTTTT!"

14. Haha, indeed!

15. I have noticed that with time plugin loses its oportunity to delete extra spawnables. And after a couple of hours i had next picture (i manualy run comand cornu.spawn):
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:26 PM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 3X chicken.prefab!
    [Oxide] 10:26 PM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 10X horse.prefab!
    [Oxide] 10:26 PM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 10X boar.prefab!
    [Oxide] 10:26 PM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 17X stag.prefab!
    [Oxide] 10:26 PM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 2X wolf.prefab!
    [Oxide] 10:26 PM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 1X bear.prefab!
    [Oxide] 10:26 PM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 26X stone-ore.prefab!
    [Oxide] 10:26 PM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 35X metal-ore.prefab!
    [Oxide] 10:26 PM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 26X sulfur-ore.prefab!
    [Oxide] 10:26 PM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 1X loot_barrel_1.prefab!
    [Oxide] 10:26 PM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 1X loot_barrel_2.prefab!
    So after that i guess i will add to timed execute one more command (cornu.spawn) once per 2 hours. I`am using latest version with option MinAsMax - true.

16. It doesn't seem to want to spawn barrelsssssssssssssss

17. =D =D that bands amazing!

18. Not sure I understand... cornu.spawn is what's being called on a regular basis and it both increases and decreases (if so configured) the amount of items to match the numbers in the config.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438991880][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I had no reports of issues with the last version? I don't spawn barrels on mine anymore for now.. Anyone else having issues with barrels?

Please note that the barrels are spawned randomly on the map, they do not respect monument/roads like "stock" barrels. You can do /cdump at any time to display the amount of everything (outputs to RCON)

19. Exactly! It makes items match the numbers which is very usefull because plugin spawns much more spawmables over setted limits.
    I have created timed execute on 3 minutes and result is attached.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 3:01 AM [Info] [PaiN TimedExecute] Ran command: cornu.spawn
    [Oxide] 3:01 AM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 3X chicken.prefab!
    [Oxide] 3:01 AM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 9X horse.prefab!
    [Oxide] 3:01 AM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 11X boar.prefab!
    [Oxide] 3:01 AM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 3X stag.prefab!
    [Oxide] 3:01 AM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 4X wolf.prefab!
    [Oxide] 3:01 AM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 1X bear.prefab!
    [Oxide] 3:01 AM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 21X stone-ore.prefab!
    [Oxide] 3:01 AM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 14X metal-ore.prefab!
    [Oxide] 3:01 AM [Info] [Cornucopia] Destroying 15X sulfur-ore.prefab!

20. Show me your config file... The plugin should not spawn more than the limit that is set in your config file. The only time you would see it deleting stuff is if the target you set is higher than what the game actually spawns. For instance if you feel there is too many rock nodes (default seems to be around 1200 on a 4k map) you could set a limit to 200 on each type of ore/stone and then every 3 minutes you would see the plugin delete rocks because Rust autospawned them since last execute.

Show me the config...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438993982][/DOUBLEPOST]Also this might be the cause of the confusion, the default config might be very conservative on numbers vs what Rust actually spawns. I did these numbers based on Hapis Island and that map is seriously messed up.