Cornucopia

The horn of plenty! Spawn extra crates, barrels, nodes, animals, etc. randomly on the map

Total Downloads: 6,691 - First Release: Jul 28, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 1, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. whats the best alternative for spawning the random crates around the map? I am aware of spawn config but not sure if it has that feature?

2. Custom Loot Spawns.

3. Hmm, that let's me add manual spawns but not the random automatic spawns like cornucopia :/

Any ideas? Hopefully I'm missing something

4. My players complain there aren't enough animals around the map. How can I adjust to have 2x the current amount of animals spawn? I don't want anything else to be touched.

5. You can adjust the population on them like: bear.population, boar.population... etc.
    RUST Admin Commands & Server Commands List for 2018
    Now here is where you may get unhappy. If you want to increase the spawn rate it affect all things, not just animals:
    spawn.min_rate 0.5
    spawn.max_rate 1

Not certain if these affect animals or just nodes:
    spawn.min_density 0.5
    spawn.max_density 1

This might do it but I have not used it:
    spawn.fill_populations
    or look at fuji's paid mod (SPawn Control) to control populations, seems the feedback on it is positive.

6. So wouldn't increasing bear.population etc be basically the same thing as spawn rate? Like they wouldn't spawn twice as fast but there would still be more of them correct?

7. Does this plugin work with tree spawns? I want to make forests really dense

8. Hi Guys. I have a little problem on my Server. Everything works just fine, but not the ores. I got so many shining dots but no rocks or other ores do spawn. What can I do? Thanks for the help :)