Cornucopia

The horn of plenty! Spawn extra crates, barrels, nodes, animals, etc. randomly on the map

Total Downloads: 6,691 - First Release: Jul 28, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 1, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. @TheBandolero I don't want to give you incorrect information here because I do not use this plugin anymore. It caused many errors for me in the past and I can remember having to wipe my map on a few occasions.

2. Please I need help. I installed the Cornucopia to have better control of the respawns of my server, but all the animals stayed in the same place, they do not walk anymore. Can you help me? Thank you.

3. there's an issue with the animals.
    (05:19:45) | [Cornucopia] Tried to spawn assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/animals/bear.prefab but entity could not be spawned.

(05:19:45) | [BUNDLE] Not found: assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/animals/bear.prefab

If the plugin is maintained is there any recommendation on other plugins out of curiosity. I really appreciate all the devs working for free to continue to maintain plugins. On the side note, smaller servers trying to grow and we can't afford to provide any help to you guys economically. I apologize for unable to reach out to help out as of now.

4. Does anyone know of a way to increase animals without them turning into statues? I run a PVE server where we have had a lot of animals as part of the activities. Its a shame that i cant use this plugin anymore.

The animals behave normally now with the plugin removed and the nav_wait set to true but if i try and reinstall this or even increase the population with min/max density the animals all go still again.

Is there a recommended min/max on spawn populations to avoid this?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

5. I'm having this exact concern.

6. Update: So i appear to have solved my problem. Here is how i did it....

1. Unloaded Cornucopia and deleted both config and .cs file
    2. Installed new copy of the plugin.
    3. Unloaded again and updated the animal paths in both .cs and config
    4. Loaded the the plugin again
    5. Ran cornu.spawn via rcon
    6. Went in game and used "del assets/rust.ai/agents/" to clear all current animals
    7. When they spawned back on the natural tick cycle they behaved fine.
    Hope this helps and works some other people.

Update 2: Scratch that, it appears that when the plugin adds additional animals into the game after 15 mins it makes them all weird again. Sorry

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2017
  7. there is a problem
    after the despawn the sparkles on the nodes stay in the air , its really annoying :D

8. That's by the plugins design ;)
    Such things happen when people try, like the original author of the code, to be cool and don't care about server internal functions, what will conflict then in most cases.

9. Hello. I would like to know if there is a way to erase all the animals and objects that "Cornupia" has deposited on the map? thx

10. So my players are complaining that the animals take about 3-11 secs before they despawn even though they're fresh spawn. Any way to fix this?

11. So I keep getting this error in console

[BUNDLE] Not found: assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/animals/chicken.prefab
    Couldn't find prefab "assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/animals/chicken.prefab"
    [Cornucopia] Tried to spawn assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/animals/chicken.prefab but entity could not be spawned.
    [Cornucopia] Spawning 1X assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/animals/horse.prefab!

I don't know why. Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2017
  12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to set the new prefabs in your config, which you can find in this thread's previous replies.

13. Where would I find the new prefabs?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

15. That fixed it thank you wulf

So people are witnessing animals despawning even though they're fresh spawns they despawn in a second

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2017
  16. Animals are despawning on my server I don't know why

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not related to this plugin, sounds like nav_disable true being set with your host.

18. How do i disable that?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd likely need to check with your host to see if it is set if you aren't aware of it.

20. I got it fixed thanks for the help wulf very much appreciated!