Copy Paste

Copy and paste your buildings to save them or move them

Total Downloads: 21,547 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 14, 2018

5/5, 83 likes
  1. miRror updated Copy Paste with a new update entry:

2. thank you is working good !!

3. One of the users of the plugin have posted a copy of the arena de_dust2: de_dust2

Let me remind you that each of you can share your constructions on the website: Submit

The finished construction can be viewed at the link: Archive

4. console commands pasteback and global.pasteback not worked

Code:
    CopyPaste.cs(77,64): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Quaternion.ToEulerAngles()' is obsolete: `Use Quaternion.eulerAngles instead. This function was deprecated because it uses radians instead of degrees'
    CopyPaste.cs(77,102): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Quaternion.ToEulerAngles()' is obsolete: `Use Quaternion.eulerAngles instead. This function was deprecated because it uses radians instead of degrees'
    CopyPaste.cs(99,62): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Quaternion.ToEulerAngles()' is obsolete: `Use Quaternion.eulerAngles instead. This function was deprecated because it uses radians instead of degrees'
    CopyPaste.cs(196,113): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Quaternion.ToEulerAngles()' is obsolete: `Use Quaternion.eulerAngles instead. This function was deprecated because it uses radians instead of degrees'
    CopyPaste.cs(468,11): warning CS0219: The variable `itemlist' is assigned but its value is never used
    CopyPaste.cs(555,40): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Quaternion.EulerRotation(UnityEngine.Vector3)' is obsolete: `Use Quaternion.Euler instead. This function was deprecated because it uses radians instead of degrees'
    CopyPaste.cs(567,36): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Quaternion.EulerRotation(UnityEngine.Vector3)' is obsolete: `Use Quaternion.Euler instead. This function was deprecated because it uses radians instead of degrees'

5. Тебе нужно, чтобы команду можно было использовать из консоли сервера?

6. Yes, no chat

7. delete

8. After installing the new updated plugin I tried to paste a furnace back in for a member it said I have successfully pasted but the furnace wasn't there. I then installed the old version of plugin and it worked. Any advice or have I got to change or do something with the new plugin??? Thank you

9. Send your save in a PM

10. Sorry, what do you mean by send my save? The json file? And do I do that through a conversation?

11. Yes, send me pm with json

12. Done, think its what you are after

13. My arena will only paste in so high, all my towers tops are missing. I am pasting the arena in a zone with nostability set to true like always. Anyone else having trouble?

14. Send me your file with the build in PM.

15. Hello,

I'm trying to copy building I made with fortify. Saved in .json via fortify, uploaded in oxide/data/copypaste...

when /paste NAME, the building is copied, but collapse, only fundations stays...

Help ?

16. Send me your file in pm.

17. MP sent, thanks ;)

18. miRror updated Copy Paste with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1495894411][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Try new version

19. Installed, tested, and all good !!!

Thanks !

20. @miRror I just tried console Pasteback and it appears that it's not working anymore. Could you possibly take a look into this? :) It provides no response in console