Copy Paste

Copy and paste your buildings to save them or move them

Total Downloads: 21,548 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 14, 2018

5/5, 83 likes
  1. anyone help? Everytime i try to paste a building it pastes the doors, and individual items, but no foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, halfwalls. Do not know where to check for errors at either. Server stability is set to false, and even if I paste at a height of 20, well above ground, only the windows, doors, shelves, etc etc, paste into the world

2. Turns out I was running an outdated version of the app, this has been fixed, thanks.

3. Love this plugin! Would it be possible to add support to this for the Updater plugin?

4. Is anyone else no longer able to paste buildings on water or under mountains?

5. Yes it seem not on water too :/ unable to copy

6. miRror updated Copy-Paste with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1495377920][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Try now, but before update plugin

7. Just wanna confirm this new version will work with existing pastes, I remember an update just a year ago broke all existing pastes

8. Can we get the /placeback command back?

9. I forgot to write, /placeback renamed on /pasteback

10. Cool, thanks.

11. Yes, this version will work with existing pastes.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

13. miRror updated Copy-Paste with a new update entry:

14. miRror updated Copy-Paste with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1495467785][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Try latest version

15. works perfect.

16. @miRror Amazing update, thanks for your hard work! Just wondering would it be possible to make pasteback supported as a console command? :)

17. miRror updated Copy Paste with a new update entry:

18. Getting this error. Double checked and everything is up to date?

error.png

19. Hey, got a problem, it has been probably discussed many times, but still: i was forced to destroy part of my building (windmill issue), then i did placeback over existing structure without checking if it exists (that should be the default damnit) and it duplicated most of entities in that building. Since i heard crashing i assumed those duplicates collapsed and copied back the structure.

What i didn't notice was that ceiling / tuna can lights, boxes and even some walls remained and were copied in the save.

Is there ANY chance to get that placed back as it should be (without duplicities)? Now, when there are dupes they block adjacent entities (ie ceiling lights block placement of the ceiling) and whole building now looks like swiss cheese...