Copy Paste

Copy and paste your buildings to save them or move them

Total Downloads: 21,549 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 14, 2018

5/5, 83 likes
  1. What is this stability setting? I'm having the same issue with a building I've pasted on previous wipes. Now just collapses, is this stability setting new or do I need to check elsewhere as to why it's collapsing?
    Updated Rust, copy paste, and oxide about 2 hours ago.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That Oxide build will require some more changes that I haven't released yet as everyone is mostly on the previous release build that doesn't have the changes. I'll be posting an update shortly though.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Copy-Paste with a new update entry:

4. Thanks Wulf

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Let me know if the latest works fine, I had some changes mixed up locally. Thanks @miRror for catching one goof. :)

6. Works perfectly, no errors

7. Error while compiling: CopyPaste.cs(799,43): error CS1929: Type `ItemContainer' does not contain a member `Clear' and the best extension method overload `StringBuilderEx.Clear(this System.Text.StringBuilder)' requires an instance of type `System.Text.StringBuilder'

Copy Paste "3.0.24" Going to use an old version for now.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2017
  8. The update of plugin solved collapsing problem. Thx Wulf.

9. Just updated a few seconds ago now I get this message: Error while compiling: CopyPaste.cs(799,43): error CS1929: Type `ItemContainer' does not contain a member `Clear' and the best extension method overload `StringBuilderEx.Clear(this System.Text.StringBuilder)' requires an instance of type `System.Text.StringBuilder'

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to be on a newer Oxide version for that, otherwise use the old version of the plugin until you update.

11. Appreciating your work but could you please add this to the update log?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure that'd help most, but yes. ;)

13. Yeah probably. But getting the newest updating & seeing an error really drives one mad. (Atleast me when i don't had my coffeine yet lol)

Can confirm that everything works fine after updating oxide again :)

14. Thanks Wulf, I hadn't realised there was an updated Oxide since last night. Ive now followed it so I'll get notifications. Gameservers never let you know when the latest one is out :/

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't think they monitor that, they just pull from the latest build.

16. Everytime i copy then paste the only thing getting pasted are the items

17. update oxide

18. Hi all. Want to improve this plugin, unless allowed Wulf. Describe the problems that interest you.
    I write with a translator, so ignore the error =)

19. I can't get this red-texted error to stop showing up in my server console.
    Any idea as to why this is happening, and how I can resolve it?

Code:
    [Error] Error while compiling: CopyPaste.cs(799,43): error CS1929: Type `ItemContainer' does not contain a member `Clear' and the best extension method overload `StringBuilderEx.Clear(this System.Text.StringBuilder)' requires an instance of type `System.Text.StringBuilder'

20. Update Oxide