Copy Paste

Copy and paste your buildings to save them or move them

Total Downloads: 21,548 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 14, 2018

5/5, 83 likes
  1. Yes, I know about this problem. Will fixed in next updates.

2. Does it mean that even older saves with duplicates will be placed correctly afterwards without those duplicates, or is my older save already gonsky ?

3. Code:
    console commands pasteback 
    Thank you

4. Can you pm me w ur save attached?

5. miRror updated Copy Paste with a new update entry:

6. does this mean that if the savefile already contains duplicities, it will not try to place them but will place only first entity occurence in the json?

7. Yes, after re-saving buildings, the duplicates will disappear. See pm.

8. Still getting "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" whe trying to copy or paste. Everything is up to date.

9. Plugin version?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495667393][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Update plugin

10. I re downloaded and reinstalled the plugin before both of those posts.

11. Screenshot shows that you used an outdated version of the plugin

12. When that screenshot was taken it was the latest available version of the plugin. I installed the next updated version after it was released and still get the same errors.

13. @Ruigi, Send me your json file in pm.

14. Found the issue. There's multiple oxide folders, one of which had the outdated version. Updated that and everything works. Sorry for being an idiot and thanks for being patient and responsive!

15. Nothing, I assumed that you have a similar problem :)

16. miRror updated Copy Paste with a new update entry:

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2017
  17. miRror updated Copy Paste with a new update entry:

18. After latest updat i can't paste anything anymore. Ground is too steep is the message I get, no further error messages. Oxide, Rust and pluing all latest versions.

19. In the latest update, I enabled the automatic selection of the height of the paste, which includes checking on the terrain (it needs to improve). For paste a building ignoring the test ground, add the height parameter to 0.
    Code:
    /paste MYNAME height 0

20. Ahhh , got it! thanks !!