Copy Paste

Copy and paste your buildings to save them or move them

Total Downloads: 21,546 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 14, 2018

5/5, 83 likes
  1. Yes, save can be used after a wipe

2. Okay, whats the procedure then?

3. Copy before wipe, paste or pasteback after.

4. when i copy my shop and npc in the shop i cant copy can can i enable somethink in the config or no ?

5. Do you have errors?

6. NPCs aren't wiped. So you dont copy them with a building. A guy standing in a shop, will be standing on the ground after wipe. You then just pasteback shop.

To copy NPC you need to go "/npc_add 12345678" where 12345678 is number of the npc you want to clone. /npc_list
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496478959][/DOUBLEPOST]My server just got wiped, pasting and pasteback works fine. But is pretty much useless, since my bases are copied with traps activated. Paste or pasteback deactivates Tool Cupboard, so Im suddenly a stranger in my own house.

Therefore, at this moment, when copying your bases, do it before arming your traps.... After paste you go activate your TC and then put bullets or fuel in traps.

7. miRror updated Copy Paste with a new update entry:

8. miRror updated Copy Paste with a new update entry:

9. Does this plugin work between wipes?

10. Thank you, thank you. Fantastic plugin. Can every player use it or only admin?

11. Just tested, cant pasteback with auth true. Is it because my copy is made before your plugin was updated?
    Did a wipe world, update steam, update oxide mod before trying.

12. Access to cupboards is given to player who pasted construction. Does not work when pasting from server console.

13. Just needed to reinstall plugin, works perfect. Thx

14. i can build and all after pasteback my house but i cant make tp home point that building anymore:(
    tp plugins give me this messace.anyhelp this proplems?
    Teleportation:you or friend need to own house use the home!

15. If you are admin, use the EntityOwner plugin to take ownership of the structure.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496572508][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes. It saves all the structures as .json files in the /oxide/data/copypaste/ directory. We've now accumulated over time about 240 structures some of which we use to paste as raidable bases. This is one of the best plugins on OxideMod.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2017
  16. Thx.its works:)

17. no when i copy my building i have npc inside and i copy and the building paste without the npc

18. No you can't. You'll need to re-create your NPC in the pasted shop. We gave up on NPCs in shops as it's such a pain to have to handle after every wipe, and we now use the Rewards Store (/s) instead.

Something we tried with NPCs in shops is to:-

#1 - First create a new one in the newly pasted shop where we wanted them to stand so we had the correct co-ordinates for them.
    #2 - Unload the plugin.
    #3 - Edit the NPC .json data manually (take a copy first!) and copy the co-ordinates onto the old NPC, and then delete the new NPC from the data.
    #4 - Load the NPC plugin.

If you've got it right, your shop NPC will be standing in the location of the new one you created, and the new one will be gone.

It's a pain. We gave up on it, you may decide to do the same.

19. for some reason this tends to make copied bases, houses, anything Paste half way under ground and you cant even get through the front door

20. Use /paste NAME height 1
    Instead of 1 can use any numeric value