Compass GUI

Shows which direction the player is facing with a GUI

Total Downloads: 5,337 - First Release: Jul 15, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. gj glad i could help.

2. Is there a way for us to change the position of the GUI?

3. Would be great if instead of it being a plugin that automatically adds a compass etc when loaded, that you instead gave us functions to enable/disable so that we can create our own scripts.

For example: purchasing a compass, or only allowing them to have a compass when they have a map on them

4. I will make a strawpoll and everyone will choose which position you like the most. About the enable/disable read the first page.
    About purchasing compass i can do it with Economics.

For now i dont know how to change the position through the config.. i will have to ask someone.
    http://strawpoll.me/4937314 Vote please.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2015
  5. I was wondering, where in the coding are the dimensions? As in, like X & Y, as I recently added this GUI and an OnlinePlayers-GUI, and I was hoping to move the Compass underneath the first GUI. Any help?

6. You can restrict the placement of the GUI with anchormin and anchormax, look at this: http://oxidemod.org/threads/community-entity-ui.9151/page-4#post-107247
    You only need to change it on the parent element for the rest to follow, in this case it is "EyesPosition".

7. Thanks for the input, though I just figured it out with a little tweaking :p

8. Okay tomorrow Update.. i will change the position to: Middle of the upper desktop... Add some commands to turn on and off. And probably Economics(Default will be false).

9. Ok for everyone that wants the compass in the Top Center i have attached the file

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2015
  10. Centre? There is no point setting it at the centere of your screen..

11. i meant top center

12. Ah no need :p I will update the plugin in some minutes/hours.

13. Heres a screenshot how i have my GUI set up on all of the mods that use GUI

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
  14. LOL The crosshair is nice

15. in your latest version U forgot to update the version number so Updater keeps screaming at everyone that it is out of date when using the newest version lol... (I fixed mine manually)

16. Yeah i had a lot of work these days and i forgot about this plugin..
    Today i will fix everything.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437327240,1437295648][/DOUBLEPOST]Just wanted to tell you that the plugin is nearly done.. I did all the stuff that you requested one more remaining (Economics) :p
    So probably update in 30mins or less.

17. PaiN updated Compass GUI with a new update entry:

New Features, changes and fixes.

18. thanks for allowing turning it off or on. Great mod idea! Thank You. For future update, would it be possible to allow changing its size, position, or colors?

19. I installed the mod, but all I get is "unknown command" when /compass is entered,
    I previously had simple compass installed which worked perfectly but I thought the gui would be better,
    any help would be appreciated