Compass GUI

Shows which direction the player is facing with a GUI

Total Downloads: 5,337 - First Release: Jul 15, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. config.

2. Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2015
  3. Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2015
  4. -.- I told you.. higher the xmin and make higher the xmax.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2015
  5. can you add permission like the Portals mod does so I can have VIP players who have access
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441051296,1441039846][/DOUBLEPOST]feature request for Admins:
    console command: showpos <player/steamed> and returns the x,y,z of the player.

6. kk i will do that.. but not now bcs i'm busy.

7. suggestion:

add a feature to reposition it, feature to adjust refresh rate, feature to change colours, feature to toggle by default.

8. Open the config.
    Refresh rate ? Not sure about that.
    Colors? Open the plugin file, search for the word with ctrl + f and add html code to it.
    Feature to toggle by default? I dont know what you mean lol.

9. Suggestion: Since a majority of request are about position, are these possible? Just can't get it right :(

Position by command:
    Position: TopLeft true/false
    Position: TopCenter true/false (true by default)
    Position: TopRight true/false
    Position: BottomLeft true/false
    Position: BottomCenter true/false
    Position: BottomRight true/false

Thanks!
    -SUE, RustieShack

10. I thought about adding some player done positions to the FAQ .. so you can paste it in the config.

11. Ok - got the bottom center position and size but font is too big for box. Can you put a selection to turn off title? The direction would then fit neatly within the info bar :)

Thanks!
    -SUE, RustieShack

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015
  12. Hey this isnt working after the new update

13. [Oxide] 1:06 AM [Error] Error while compiling CompassGUI.cs(264,129): error CS15
    03: Argument `#4' cannot convert `string' expression to type `Facepunch.ObjectLi
    st?'

14. Ya - a bunch of stuff isn't working!

> oxide.reload CompassGUI
    [Oxide] 5:57 PM [Error] CompassGUI plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 5:57 PM [Error] CompassGUI.cs(288,129): error CS1503: Argument `#4' cannot convert `string' expression to type `Facepunch.ObjectList?'

Thanks!
    -SUE, RustieShack

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015
  15. same here - lots of broken mods including this one.

16. Dev this plugin needs updated to work with latest version

17. [10/2/2015 6:52:15 AM] [Oxide] 6:52 AM [Error] Error while compiling CompassGUI.cs(288,129): error CS1503: Argument `#4' cannot convert `string' expression to type `Facepunch.ObjectList?'
    Fix please

18. (11:23:26) | [Oxide] 10:23 AM [Error] CompassGUI plugin failed to compile!

(11:23:26) | [Oxide] 10:23 AM [Error] CompassGUI.cs(288,129): error CS1503: Argument `#4' cannot convert `string' expression to type `Facepunch.ObjectList?'

19. I am having the exact same problem. I don't think the Dev is even watching/supporting this anymore though. :(