Compass GUI

Shows which direction the player is facing with a GUI

Total Downloads: 5,337 - First Release: Jul 15, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 27, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. i think he want a screenshot of the plugin working so he can see where it is placed on the screen. right now you have only a edited img of it ;) unfortunetly i am not at a computer with rust, so i am not able to take that screenshot :)

2. Gonna do this later :p

3. I got this Error when i try to install it.

4. You edited the plugin file. Redownload it one more time and dont touch it..

5. nope i didnt. I just clicked on "Install" not more, the Error appeared in my Rusty Log.

6. I just tried.. it works perfectly.

7. i just installed the newest version of the plugin but i am not able to see "compass" on the gui. you can see my screenshot. is it something i did wrong or have you made a mistake?

Attached Files:

8. I think you tried to change the anchor min and max a bit :p

9. so how do i fix that? :p

10. Download a fresh version of CompassGUI

11. that dosent solve anything. i already got the newst version and i diddent edit in it my self :S i just tried to upload it from new and reload, but notthing changed. i still do not see "compass"

12. I will update in some minutes.. but do add a new feature and lower a bit the Compass .. maybe there is a resolution problem or stuff like that.

13. is there a easy way for us mortals who dont know how to code to put the compass at the buttom left corner?

14. I will try to do it as easy as possible to change the position. Wait for the update.

15. You are a boss! ;)

16. PaiN updated Compass GUI with a new update entry:

17. How to reduce the size of the rectangle?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2015
  18. Just tested it out and it works brilliant. i now see "compass" Thanks alot for spending your time on this plugin :)

19. play with the xmin xmax and ymin ymax numbers. Its sizing & positioning at the same time.
    No problem :)

20. Is there a ways so that i can set the GUI from the topcenter to the righttop ?